By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Alright, you've run out of toilet paper and the closest thing.....

....to your messy bottom is your alphabetically categorized collection of nex-gen games. (I don't know why you're keeping them in the bathroom, you're just that kinda guy) There are of course bath towels and errant socks lying about which would be plenty handy, but what the hell, why not give one of them games their proper due by slathering it around a keister in need, utilizing it in a most deserving way. Or, maybe you're frustrated with a recent purchase, been duped by hype and lying sales clerks and decide the best way to exact revenge is standing in the middle of whatever store you bought it from; vigorously rubbing your naked rump with said game....smile, drop, button up and leave.

Point of this is: If you had to pick one current gen game to use as toilet paper, what is it?

Around the Network

Easy: Saints Row (most glitchy mess I've ever seen).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'd use my hand, then wash it in the sink.

Even if one of the games made me puke while playing, I don't want something that hard against my precious behind.

this thread should be fun. since i don't keep games that i don't like around my house i would have to use one of my games that i like, and i don't think i can do that. but if i had shitty (pun intended) like anubis II i would use that game.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
SeriousWB said:

Even if one of the games made me puke while playing, I don't want something that hard against my precious behind.

uhhh!.... what about your fingenails. (not good man, not good)

Around the Network

I would use the game manual.... If i had to choose it would be Wii sports since i techinically didnt buy it.

I'm guessing something for the DS like Ponyz

All Time: Raiders Of The Lost Ark for the 2600

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Sevengen said:
SeriousWB said:

uhhh!.... what about your fingenails. (not good man, not good)

In all seriousness, what do you think people did before toilet paper?

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Either Dogz, Catz, or Ponyz.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

superman64 anyone?