By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The legs of Heavenly Sword: How does it do it?

Its like a tenner in most UK stores...thats a price you cant ignore!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

heavenly sword is platinum in europe and bundled,while in usa it still has a full price and not bundled.

yet it sold 16k in usa this week and only 10k in others.....

makingmusic476 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Too bad Sony ended it.

Well they put Nariko in LBP.  It may just be that Ninja Theory wanted to work on another franchise before returning to Heavenly Sword.

As far as I know Ninja Theory is finished with Sony and Sony owns the IP.

321tttrini4everz said:
great game...hope it reaches 3million ltd

@S.T.A.G.E.
no....Sony own this ip, not ninja thoery...so it is definitely possible to see a sequal soon

Good luck with that. If there is a sequel, Ninja Theory will not be supervising it. I highly doubt Sony will continue.

Its cheap as hell for one and considered(not by myself) a good game. Ive seen it for anywhere between 10 and 30 USD for many months.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

That is interesting.

Can't offer any reasonable explination...

Maybe less people traded it in despite the short gameplay time due to... the medals you can get in the game?

Or it's easier gameplay makes it more accesssable then NG...

and... well got no clue for DMC.

sony will be really stupid not to continue a game like this.i am sure that if it was a dead franchise for them ,then they would not release a dlc for lbp with nariko.I also think that they should even use nariko as the main character(she is awesome,by far the sexiest character this gen) for a future release............

HS was a great game. Its only real flaws were that it was too short (i.e. we wanted more of it...) and it was an early PS3 title (i.e. the engine wasn't as speedy as it could have been, I think) . I'd wager that, if Sony made a sequel, it'd be 1st party, and it would be spectacular.

Thus, I'm crossing my fingers.

MontanaHatchet said:
Simulacrum said:
Platinium.
Vs no platinium.
So there is your answer.
And how about "legs" of Uncharted or Gt5 then?

Apparently games don't have legs if there's a reason for it.

I think only good reason for game to have legs without platinium/bundle,is  LBP,which will have those legs,is because every week you get something unique,levels every day,new costumes and other stuff every week.

Take my love, take my land..

I wanted to check the opening week of the game (and the comments) to find out that Heavenly Sword has an Lost Oddyssey cover:

http://vgchartz.com/aweekly.php?date=39341&console=&maker=&boxartz=1