By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My saturday night was awesome!

So... it's at around a quarter past 4 here now in the morning, and to finish of my night I decided to tell you people how it went down. It was a night full of lulz.

It kinda started with a large dinner. I live together my my two life-long friends and along for dinner where their two girlfriends, and two other mates. The pasta we had prepared was not enough so we ended up cookering whatever we could find and mix it with rice to fill up the gaps (this would be wok-vegetables, backed sausage and bacon in tomato-sauce.) It was utter trite off course but beer managed to wash it down. We spend the next couple of hours talking about "organic abortions", all-around skankiness of British girls and the usual trashing of eachother.

With a small club of people we decided to go out, keep an easy night and just drink something in a bar. I proposed a Belgian beer-locale close by with a lot of special beers. We ended up on a table with two Americans and where generally having fun. Especially when we saw a guy get up from a barstool and immidiatly fell over unconscious on a girls lap. He was litterally dragged out to sober up on the street.
We also had quite a few laughs with a guy sitting behind us. Poor sod was also quite drunk we believe as his pants had slipped halway down revealing his crack. We spend some time dropping pieces of cardboard filts down there without him noticing.

At around 12 we ended up in a large dancehall, giggly and drunk due to the Belgian beers. I wouldn't call our moves dancing as it was more spasticly flailing to the rythm. I also made out with a girl I think was in legal age (she was able to purchase a beer but generally that doesnt say much) but I didn't wanna risk it all. Plus she was wearing this huge sweater which kinda made me suspicous.

I went home when my mate was almost falling asleep.

I'm going to bed now! So, what did you guys do? 

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

I had plans, they crumbled :(. Oh well...

Nice to see you had fun, though :), i've had some fun this thursday celebrating the start of my vacations

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

How'd the Americans treat you?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
How'd the Americans treat you?

PRetty good, we got to taste eachothers beer and then decide what we wanted based on that choice. So when the waitress came up: "We want that, only a little more bitter and preferable brewen first before 1900"

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I went to leeds for my mates 21st, and touched a nice girls bum (dont tell my girlfriend)

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I was recovering from my friday night, Im all better now : )

I got a ride to a party, free booze, free food, and a ride home, so I got to have fun for free, which was really really amazing, considering how broke, starving, and sober I've been recently from the finals and the being broke and all. It wasn't even that fun, and I put on some great dance music and nobody danced, because everybody was really damn lame and wouldn't dance to anything, but I'm chalking it all up to a night of free food and booze for me and my lady, and now I only need a sip of whiskey for my nightcap 'cuz I'm already drunk. So while the night wasn't that great, I got home too drunk to play Terror From the Deep, so it was a huge success.

I can't wait to see Europe some day and party with some foreigners. I owe random strangers a good time at home and abroad, after the way I got treated in Japan last year. Now when I find lost foreigners, I have to drop what I'm doing and help them find their way. And if they're drinking, it's party time.

I worked until 11pm. There's a 23 year old who works at a store in the area I was policing. She is so pretty, that she usually intimidates the hell out of me. I couldn't even look her in the eye! Well, last night after her store closed, I gave her a ride home in the police car!! She says she's a virgin, she says she doesn't have a boyfriend because nobody ever asks her out, and she usually just stay home watching TV or hanging out with her family.

I told her that we should go out sometime, and she said yes!! I'm afraid I'll corrupt her (my reputation is horrible), but I think I may have just met my wife.....seriously. The girl is flawless. Wish me luck!!

Good job lewis. Spank her with your baton!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

HEY!! That's my wife you're talking about!!!

.....i'm gonna plow her up the ass.