By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My saturday night was awesome!

d21lewis said:
I worked until 11pm. There's a 23 year old who works at a store in the area I was policing. She is so pretty, that she usually intimidates the hell out of me. I couldn't even look her in the eye! Well, last night after her store closed, I gave her a ride home in the police car!! She says she's a virgin, she says she doesn't have a boyfriend because nobody ever asks her out, and she usually just stay home watching TV or hanging out with her family.

I told her that we should go out sometime, and she said yes!! I'm afraid I'll corrupt her (my reputation is horrible), but I think I may have just met my wife.....seriously. The girl is flawless. Wish me luck!!

The best of luck to you mate! And if I recall correctly, she get's to be a mother without having to go through labor! She'll be all over you!

I went to the movies today (Madagascar 2 is more fun then pride and glory, strangely) and when walking home I stumbled upon a large group of people huddling around a show. Bunch of transvestites where handing out presents. When one took his shirt of I suddenly recalled...when going to bed last night I stumbled upon a semi-nude girlfriend of my mates. She was going to the toilet I just got out of. I was naked, she had only her nickers on. Quite awkward but we imiidiatly closed our eyes. I then recalled... we both aren't wering contacts, right (she has -8 and I have -4).. I didn't see anything... good night! 

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

I PARTY too =D.

i got drunk with rum and got lost and had to call my bro to pick up at 4 am xD

d21lewis said:
HEY!! That's my wife you're talking about!!!

.....i'm gonna plow her up the ass.

Tell her you have sex-lexia and you find the most erotic part...i'll let you fill in that one yourself.

Awesome saturday night for me, went out with buddies and my girl, danced every rhythm known to man and drinked pottomless pits of alcohol.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

It begins with the word master and ends with the word bating.

Congratulations to d21lewis and kingrandomx. You two are making us all proud!

I slept all day and finally got out of the bedroom at 5 pm to cook and clean and start drinking again. So far it's just wine this time, instead of the dirty vodka martinis, shots of Bacardi, and glasses of Jameson on the rocks from last night, when all I ate was 10 or so deviled eggs. Now I'm having wine, artichokes, and some sort of tomato/potato soup my wife just concocted.

Not sure if I'm gonna do anything tonight. We might just watch Ninja Turtles and get drunk.

Around the Network

belgian beer = Epic win!