By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavenly Sword Graphics are Still Beautiful after all this time(gif inside)

just look at the gameplay gifs:(let it load first and enjoy)

number of enemies on the screen

i think the game is still one of the better looking next gen games after a year and half being on the market.

what do you think?

Around the Network

too bad its 5 hours long =(

mM

I am a maximum settings crysis player. So almost of the stuff in HD consoles already seems dated to me.

And if you're looking for something gorgeous and old, why don't refer Okami???
That game will definitely have good graphics like forever :O

This game does look really good, and WOW that many bad guys on screen @ once?! Behold teh powa of teh cell!!!!

Nice gifs mans.

Also i think Versus XIII will be this when it comes to enemys on screen, did ya see the trailers? O_o

@CGI

no it doesnt, im sorry but its far too short, well again its just my opinion.

mM
Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
@ Spartan

Yes I still think it's beautiful and the physics and animation in the game are top notch. I still play it. @ leo-j: The quality of this title truly overshadows the length of it.

Agreed!

And i wish i had a PS3 and i had this game (and i wish i could buy it for like 20-30$ but i cant find it anywhere)

looks pretty nice. Didn't buy it because I was told on many occassions that it was extremely short.

4 ≈ One

I loved Heavenly Sword, just wish it were longer. It is easily still one of the best looking Next Gen games.

I wish they would make a Heavenly Sword 2, make it longer and more re-playability at it would be Golden.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Thanks for the gifs :)

@one_touch - Name 5 games that look as good as MGS4, Uncharted and Heavenly Sword on PC and I will agree...assuming my limit on a PC is 800 bucks - twice the amount of a PS3.

Heavenly sword on PC?? wtf..

w.e

Uncharted and Heavenly sword dont touch MGS4 imo

mM