By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii number exchange (ongoing)

mine is

2758 1649 6225 4782

Wii number: 2758-1649-6225-4782

Click here to level up my license!

Around the Network

My Wii Code is 3716 9528 9261 5447

PM me if you add me plz.

Frank (fkusumot) 

Long time lurker, My code is:
1552 5068 0809 4494

PM me if you add me, though I don't have anything to use them with other than Big Brain Academy.

2882 8453 1273 2905

Also, if you want a spiffy tag like mine (or one of the other designs that have), take a trip over to Wiitag.

Everyone has now been added to the main list. I'll update/add everyone on my Wii later today.

Free to schedule a Strikers game with anyone, anytime. Good enough now to be competitive at the least ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

You should keep track of who has Big Brain Academy so people know who they can exchange information with.  To start off I have it.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Wii Number: 7252 3311 9729 2058

PM me with your number, open to all, I only have 1 Wii friend atm, c'mon I got some sexy Mii's to show off!

I have added everyone on the main list (sorry ArtofAngels, I'll get around to adding you tomorrow...). I'll try to PM a few people tomorrow, if you get to me first that would be sweet. At the moment, Deegan is the only person I have a connection with.

Big Brain Academy has also been added as an online game on the main page. If anyone else has the game and wants to play online - let me know.

I had a thought re: Strikers - any opinions?

Setup a "VGChartz - Strikers League" thread. Schedule a number of timeslots during the week (say 4 or 6), so that multiple people can try to be online at the same time for some action. We can even post the results in the thread, and have some fun with it :)

Once Strikers hits the US there should be a lot more interest/activity in this online.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

@Shams,
Thanks for your effort. It's really helpful. I have added everyone to my wii.
I will sent you all my mii once it get registered.
Please send me your mii too guys!

BTW Shams, I don't have Strikers yet. Of course I will buy it once American version get released. Maybe you had mistaken me with someone else (I see the S before my name).

Thanks anyway!

Edit: I have added ArtofAngels too. Send me your mii!

Phew!

Ok so I've been lazy about adding numbers to my address. I just finished up adding --everyone-- ( that means YOU!)

Add me if you dare!

Wii Number: 0081 - 3044 - 1559 - 2355

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355