By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if Pokemon were real :S.?, and What one would you want . !!!>?

many of them :D
and we would've had battles :D

Around the Network

I would like a lugia

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If Pokemon existed in real life, we'd all be dead by now. Hell, according to the descriptive fluff, Gyarados can flatten entire cities on its own. No, I suspect we'd be waging a war of extermination against them if they truly existed.

(I know all this because I went through a phase where I got obsessed with Pokemon team planning - it involved IVs, EVs, Hidden Power, and all the other deep core mechanics no casual player could ever conceive of. I lost a lot of time...)

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

PETA would be very upset.

thekitchensink said:

Charmander--no contest.

How can you say 'no' to dat face?

Agreed.

I still have a charmander picture that I drew when I was 7 hanging on my wall :D

Definitely Charmander. And I'd never evolve him. Definitely not.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

The world would be like dinosaurs/big mammals vs. cavemen........round 2! I'd have Blastoise, my favourite pokemon!

I dunno what the world would be like with Pokemon but I would have Chikorita and Wartortle. And Tangela because it looks weird.

Tough question.

I think my most wanted would be Espeon.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Hm, a bug type pokemon, probably the spider one from Gold/Silver.

Or rock type.

I always wanted a Ditto, so I could have all the Pokémon anyways! ^^

It would be a pretty scary world though. Nuclear weapons wouldn't be the biggest threat against humanity...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!