By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lost Odyssey or Prince of Persia

RPG lovers, is Lost Odyssey worth buying? Or should I buy PoP while it's at $40 at Gamestop?

Or should I just buy Gears of War 2?

Around the Network

Lol, Lost Odyssey easily. The best JRPG on the 360.

I take, from looking at your game collection, that you haven't played a Prince of Persia before?

Xen said:

Lol, Lost Odyssey easily. The best JRPG on the 360.

I've played all of them.

Around the Network
Cheat1011 said:
I've played all of them.

Well, did you like them? I've heard good things about Losty Odyssey, but everything I hear about Prince of Persia has been pretty great. f I was going on hearsay I'd pick up Prince of Persia first.

get LO....its a great game, no doubt you'll love it...

I've recently just acquire more money, including the two mentioned games, I'm wondering if I should buy Gears 2.

Cheat1011 said:
I've recently just acquire more money, including the two mentioned games, I'm wondering if I should buy Gears 2.

All right that changes things because Gears 2 is totally awesome and I would buy it befoe the other two any day of the week, especialy if you liked the first one. Gears 2 is basically everything you liked about the first one taken to logical extremes.

Khuutra said:
Cheat1011 said:

All right that changes things because Gears 2 is totally awesome and I would buy it befoe the other two any day of the week, especialy if you liked the first one. Gears 2 is basically everything you liked about the first one taken to logical extremes.

Haha, I think he already bought both games, and is considering Gears 2.

I say go for it! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!