By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - what is the best chocolate or sweet

swedish fish (not stale) are awesome, as are fruit flavored jellybeans(not the stupid crap like popcorn and chocolate and coffee, I mean seriously)

oreos come in as a high ranked cookie

candybars - twix, peanutbutter cups, Take 5, snickers.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

Oh yeah, i love a good chunky toblerone as well

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Cheesecake! That's the only sweet I eat.. I don't really like sugar-stuff very much.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

ooh reeses pieces are tasty! I like how varying the American sweets are, but their chocolate is really quite bad compared to most other places.

I am fond of Chocolate Truffles:

Thatmax said:
ooh reeses pieces are tasty! I like how varying the American sweets are, but their chocolate is really quite bad compared to most other places.

Europe is the largest consumer of chocolate (cocoa) in the world with an average consumption per person per year of 6.8kg (the Swiss are actually above that with 10.55kg!) versus about 5.68kg per person per year in NA. 

Considering how much chocolate Europeans are busily stuffing themselves with, I wouldn't doubt that they have slightly higher standards.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
Dairy milk is champion.

This

i love whitye chocolate yum yum

Words Of Wisdom said:

I am fond of Chocolate Truffles:

Thatmax said:

Europe is the largest consumer of chocolate (cocoa) in the world with an average consumption per person per year of 6.8kg (the Swiss are actually above that with 10.55kg!) versus about 5.68kg per person per year in NA. 

Considering how much chocolate Europeans are busily stuffing themselves with, I wouldn't doubt that they have slightly higher standards.

lol, a guy from the US talking about how Europe stuffs its faces ;) i kid, i kid

i love christmas cuz i et loads of choc im now way like 18 and a half stonne ps would u say that is fta considering im only 5,8 in height