By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brand New Game play Pic for FFXIII

End of versus trailer there was game play scene, but guess what? Not many people noticed it because it looked like CG.

Around the Network

oh god oh god , sexy game sexy game

shanbcn said:
End of versus trailer there was game play scene, but guess what? Not many people noticed it because it looked like CG.

I did

anyone else feels that this is gonna be the best FF ???

shanbcn said:

VERSUS NEW TRAILER ROCKS.

Soriku still believes is cgi, kids this days.

Around the Network

Soriku also believes every single gameplay scene in MGS4 is cgi...and star ocean 4

the kid doesnt know what XBOX 360, and PLAYSTATION 3 can do.

mM
Jo21 said:
shanbcn said:

VERSUS NEW TRAILER ROCKS.

Soriku still believes is cgi, kids this days.

hahaha u two still fight over this ? I thought u won long time ago lol

SHMUPGurus said:
Yep, all new. Looking great! Looks like it's a mix of realtime + turn-based.

really........I mean REALLY? We have seen a tiny but of in game for FFXIII and Versus, and your going to say that? Only thing we can compare is trailers where Versus was awesome and a tiny but of in game where Versus also looked better.

But really...........come on REALLLLLLY?

Why people bring Versus? Remember FFXIII is still being developed on PS3 exclusively. So wait before 360 version comes out in 2010.

Well everyone in EU and NA will have to wait for localization, be that for the PS3 or 360 version. :D

Dont worry though, by then I will have played the game many times over.