By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I was banned..

If you have a problem with somebody else's posts the best thing to do would be to alert a post or talk to a moderator.. Calling out people you disagree with will only lead to arguments and insults.

Around the Network
damkira said:

If you have a problem with somebody else's posts the best thing to do would be to alert a post or talk to a moderator.. Calling out people you disagree with will only lead to arguments and insults.

So we can't disagree with people on an internet forum?  What?

I swear, some of the posters on Vgchartz are the most stubborn, spoiled little kids. You got banned, get over it. You're here right now, aren't you? Gebx, you need to shut up too. You were doing the very DEFINITION of trolling and if you're just going to whine around the forums than I can ban you again.

Grr.

Locked.

whatever said:
damkira said:

So we can't disagree with people on an internet forum?  What?

dude since you have been here 2 years you should know how it goes on vgc. don't be suprised if you get banned again thats what happend multiple times with me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.