By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I Don't Want to Get Banned Again...

I need volunteers!!

I am no longer allowed to post articles about anything that sheds a bad light on the PS3 without getting banned.. so could someone post threads about these three articles in the meantime.. and I need a couple volunteers who I could email new articles!!

This article here http://www.examiner.com/x-544-Games-Examiner~y2008m12d19-Wii-and-Xbox-360-dominate-eBay-and-Zune-is-coming-to-Xbox-360

Nice little article from the examiner looking at amazon sales... I cannot start a thread about it... so can someone else do it?

This article here is from 1up and called  "Holiday Sales Meltdown Part 3 - Sony Playstation family" http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3171989

Again, another good article that should deserve its own thread

And finally

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=13407&sid=5109edc06b8172dcfaaf0a13e6c42c07

Article about the 360 selling half a million units in Australia "this apparently makes the Xbox 360 "the most popular of any High Definition next generation platform""

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Can we ban people for bad grammar?

"this apparently makes the Xbox 360 "the most popular of any High Definition next generation platform"

If you're including computers, then it's not the most popular. If you aren't including computers than you need to use the word 'either' instead of 'any'

Also, I hope you realise that this thread not only brings up this news that you think will get you banned, it also is insulting the mods. I hope they are in good moods

i read in some thread post you spend the days in google typing "sony playstation sucks".

and u just did what they tell you not to do.

scottie said:

"this apparently makes the Xbox 360 "the most popular of any High Definition next generation platform"

If you're including computers, then it's not the most popular. If you aren't including computers than you need to use the word 'either' instead of 'any'

Also, I hope you realise that this thread not only brings up this news that you think will get you banned, it also is insulting the mods. I hope they are in good moods

Maybe its aussie talk?? italic = taken from article

Good job.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
i read in some thread post you spend the days in google typing "sony playstation sucks".

and u just did what they tell you not to do.

hmm... try "Playstation"

I doubt you'll find any articles from Reuters.com or Gamasutra.com when you search for "sucks"

^^ i give up, happy trolling.

But what made you think 'that grammatically dubious sentence must be shown to more people'? :P

Anyway, I don't really care, really what I wanted to say was that it may be advisable to forget any previous ban and to make sure that you do not disobey the forum rules. I'm pretty sure that insinuating that all the mods are biased towards the PS3 would break some of the rules

scottie said:

If "High definition" is shortened from "High definition TV" which it most likely is, then they are right and you're an evil grammer casual.

Tease.

Jo21 said:
^^ i give up, happy trolling.

Why is it that any negative article posted on the PS3 considered trolling?

Its not like I'm linking crappy blogs... I'm using 1up.com, palgn.com, reuters.com, gamasutra.com

Those are reputable websites which valid articles that people show know about when discussing videogame sales.