By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I finally bought Gears of War 2.

MontanaHatchet said:
Well I invited Rocketpig but I decided to ditch that idea and play Elimination instead. Wait 'till tomorrow I say.

Buttbrownie-asstwister-lordshit-brownrodeo-hollywoodcatcher-lordoftheblackring-simonsayspush...

What?

Did you invite me to a game? I must have missed it.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Alright, remember the plan kids. Match starts in an hour.

No one friggin' showed up. Instead, I decided to keep playing solo. Almost have the game beat now.

I love the first, and as soon as i finish it il be onto the 2nd...nothing but amazing reviews!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

yeh..its good. never tried the multi tho

Around the Network

Beat the game. It's very good, though I would have preferred a more typical end boss battle... I loved the RAAM fight from the first. I wish they would have mixed in more vehicle segments early instead of packing them all into the second half of the game, as well.

Overall, one of the best games I've played all year... It's everything from Gears 1, plus some. I can't describe how much I love the controls in this game.

The vehicle parts were a mixed bag. The ride in the centaur, especially when you're in the middle of the icy waters, was so frustrating that I slammed down my controller in frustration and accidentally smashed my own balls. The Brumak riding, on the other hand, was one of the most fun parts in the entire campaign.

MontanaHatchet said:

The vehicle parts were a mixed bag. The ride in the centaur, especially when you're in the middle of the icy waters, was so frustrating that I slammed down my controller in frustration and accidentally smashed my own balls.

That part was maybe the worst in the whole game. I was so impatiently and died at least 15 times there.

Barozi said:
MontanaHatchet said:

The vehicle parts were a mixed bag. The ride in the centaur, especially when you're in the middle of the icy waters, was so frustrating that I slammed down my controller in frustration and accidentally smashed my own balls.

That part was maybe the worst in the whole game. I was so impatiently and died at least 15 times there.

Ya, I wasted a ton of time during that section. I figured out that if you wait for the the ice to get blown before recklessly driving (like I had), then the path becomes clear and easier to traverse. If only I had known that earlier... 

Oh, and Brumak riding was incredible. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
Barozi said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Ya, I wasted a ton of time during that section. I figured out that if you wait for the the ice to get blown before recklessly driving (like I had), then the path becomes clear and easier to traverse. If only I had known that earlier... 

Oh, and Brumak riding was incredible. 

Yeah, I thought it was random at first, but there's really a pattern like you said. There's still one particular turn that is annoying though...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!