By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo sued for over $200,000 for faulty DS power plug

BoleroOfFire said:
Wait, is this a negative article about a console maker? Quick, someone ban 11ht11!

You should be banned for being a fanboygirl and not reminding me about the league.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Wait, is this a negative article about a console maker? Quick, someone ban 11ht11!

You should be banned for being a fanboygirl and not reminding me about the league.

1) I am a fanhermaphrodite.

2) This is borderline stalking.

3)You should be banned for going offtopic!    

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BoleroOfFire should be banned for having the word dildo in her sig lol

BoleroOfFire said:
Falcon095 said:
BoleroOfFire said:

1) I am a fanhermaphrodite.

2) This is borderline stalking.

3)You should be banned for going offtopic!    

1) You are not a fan hermaphrodite.  They have both organs and can go f--- themselves.

2) I am not stalking.  This topic was number two on the front page.

3) I should have banned a long time ago. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@11ht11: That's there for educational purposes!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Around the Network
dtewi said:
God what can't you sue for?

For being a fucking idiot and dropping scalding hot coffee and you thought McDonald's should have warned you, you get hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Next time, don't be a fucking idiot! Hot things hurt! Do we need to put up a warning saying don't decapitate yourself because your head might fall off?

If you are talking about the case she only sued them after they refused to pay her hospital bills and only wanted enough money to pay the bills.

And she got third degree burns through her clothes. Dosen't that seem a little hot?

My websites

http://catprog.org

Online games that I play:

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Catprog

catprog said:
dtewi said:
God what can't you sue for?

For being a fucking idiot and dropping scalding hot coffee and you thought McDonald's should have warned you, you get hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Next time, don't be a fucking idiot! Hot things hurt! Do we need to put up a warning saying don't decapitate yourself because your head might fall off?

If you are talking about the case she only sued them after they refused to pay her hospital bills and only wanted enough money to pay the bills.

And she got third degree burns through her clothes. Dosen't that seem a little hot?

She still spilled it on herself...

@dtewi:

You do know that McDonald's had it appealed, and that the total amount paid was $1, right?

yushire said:
Pete_Beast said:
Lol, for some reason I imagine Iwata looking at the person in the face, when asked for the money he just takes his wallet and pours 300 grand on the guy "you can keep the change".

I doubt if Iwata will do that, for all we knew Ninty will counter sue the ones that suing them because they waste their time. Just look at the patent trolls thats sued Nintendo and gone.

Lol, it was just the first thing that came up to my mind wen i read the article.

Im still thinking what happened to patent trolls did Ninty shut them off? The company I mean? I think most of these patent troll companies are colorum/scam companies anyway. I mean have you even heard of annescape? If you dont know colorum its what we call on public transports companies that arent licensed or have no business permit.

I think these patent trolls are just like these, we never knew theyre just at their home waiting for any company to make sued of.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

if they are suing for a electronics means the insurance company found it was a defect.

u can sue for a defect.