By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy haeresis XIII

The 5 Percent was what i stated (the ffXIII exclusivity) . Which you somewhat cleared up, i don't know any hard facts on that really so I have absolutely nothing to back me up. To me it was just like OH SHIT SURPRISE SON!!! So we all just assumed.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

@SC9- Wow...just Wow... best answer i've gotton the entire time on VGChartz for real.

Everytime i would ask they'd give me a real bias answer, but yours was very realistic and fair aswell as beliveable.

So None will be screwed it? i find that hard to belive since PS3 gets constant hate in terms of JRPGs back to back now an days.

the only light to the PS3 is Valkyrie Chronicles White Knight Chronicles and Versus XIII... Which is a bright light but severly under-estimated and over looked.

So when do you think Square will get with the program and start showing "More" love to the Wii and PS3?

Also i agree 100% Square Enix is full force Handheld, most likely next gen to. :/

Yeah well, pfft. ^_^ Versus XIII on the other hand if you saw the latest DK Trailer fully confirmed were it stands, WW which was never done with regular XIII.

So if Square Enix were to pull something stupid with Versus every ounce of what little of respect i have for Square would be broken and lost forevah!!! -_-

Of course Versus is gonna be that best of them all, granted i called it damnit! ^_^

Meh I don't care what system games in GENERAL come out on as long as it's not Wii. Don't get me wrong I have a wii, but I hate it with a passion so it's not because i won't be able to play it. To me it just sucks knowing a game came out that could be better if just on another platform.

I do want FFXIII to be PS3 exclusive though cause the system sales are out of balance and i don't want monopoly next gen for Microsoft. Also this is just a personal thing lol. I don't want any more 360 exlusives this gen because I'm not shelling out more money for another red ring. Someone posted a forum recently saying," If you have a chevy fail on you 2 months after purchase, your next car will most likely be another brand"
Yeah not letting this happen again....

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Goddamnit, I hate Final Fantasy fans.

Around the Network
soulsamurai said:
To me it just sucks knowing a game came out that could be better if just on another platform.

Then why don't you want more games coming out on the Wii?

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

soulsamurai said:
Meh I don't care what system games in GENERAL come out on as long as it's not Wii. Don't get me wrong I have a wii, but I hate it with a passion so it's not because i won't be able to play it. To me it just sucks knowing a game came out that could be better if just on another platform.

Well, then you should quit playing games at all ^_^ 'cos there's always a chance for game to be slightly better.