By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Broken Sword: Directors cut for Wii & DS. Everyone should be hyped!

will this be released stateside?

Around the Network

@Baddman: Yes, March '09.

i will buy this game for sure, i am going to buy 2 point and click adventure games tomorrow at gamestop for the wii, the point and click games that are out now are made by dreamcatcher and i like their previous games, their games are $20 new as well.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

How does this match up to the Quest for Glory games? I was a real sucker for them.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Is it a remake of the first Broken Sword? If it is, then the Wii and DS are getting the best non-Lucasarts adventure game ever made, it's simply a fantastic game, the story is completely engrossing and the puzzles are very clever.

Around the Network

Point-n-click? I'll have to pass. Generally not my cup o' tea. Not enough action for me.

Oh well, there's always all the other games actually coming out for 2009--finally!

Another Code for Wii might be the only Point & Click I ever buy. Dont like the look of thise game.

blazinhead89 said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=53552&page=1 Personally i may have to get a wii for Broken sword

Did you just posted a duplicated thread in a triplicated threa? o.0

OT

This looks good! i'll chek it out

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I can't say I played that many point and click games... Except a very few. This looks good but I'll wait for some people's thoughts on this before considering it.

hmm interesting. Never herd of it before. Might be worth picking up to vary my game collection a bit more.