By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What's Your Favorite NXE Feature?

NeoRatt said:
d21lewis said:
Without a second thought, the answer is Netflix.

*hits the buzzer*

Netflix.

Hopefully Netflix and Microsoft will figure out how to make this available in all countries outside the US one day.

From your mouth to God's ear...

Around the Network

The fact it feels like you're so much more connected to live/friends, I could not go back to the blades now ...

NXE just feels a lot more alive to me.

The Avatars.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Netflix closely followed by installs

From what ive seen netflix is really a brilliant thing to have available...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I like the Party system and how you don't have to be in the same game. I want that Primetime channel though >=(

HDD installs.

But you have sold the Live Marketplace over the web very well and cant wait to try that sometime.

Netflix is the feature I use the most, but I also enjoy the hard drive installs.

Damn, I love it all really. As others have stated I was a little worried that this wouldn't be that big of a deal. But it has met and exceeded all of my expectations. And I don't say that lightly.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Installing games and Netflix, by far the best features to me...

Question about Netflix to anyone that can help me, do you need to give your credit/debit card number to Netflix if you want to start the free trial?

jpain333 said:

Question about Netflix to anyone that can help me, do you need to give your credit/debit card number to Netflix if you want to start the free trial?

Yes, you do.