By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Namco Should Release a TOS Double Pack!

Eh, you could find the first ToS at any GameStop pretty easily.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

if that was for me...i already have it, but the idea of having both games together in one disc is cool and you won´t be missing anything if you never played the first one.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

?!?!?! You won't be missing anything?! I would definitely not have enjoyed the 2nd one without playing the first one. And the first one was an amazing game, which I'm so glad I GAVE A CHANCE.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

ok sorry that came out wrong, i meant that if you have both games in one disc you would not miss anything related to the story etc....it´s late and my english is failing me a little right now.

OHHH yeah, me too. 3:41 am over here on this end, should retire soon.
I thought you meant that you wouldn't miss much if you didn't play the first game xD

Around the Network

jaja i loved the first game(if 4 playthroughs tells you anything) and like you that made me enjoy the second one more, i´m not that far in the game but already love it, even with emil´s bitching problem, but as the game progresses he seems to get a lot more confident and less bitchy....so problem solved.

That would be a great idea for anyone who hasn't played the game. Heck, I own both games and I would probably still pick it up. haha.

It would be awesome if Namco ported TotA over to the Wii. Then the Wii would have TotA, ToS2 and the new Tales game. I'd be in heaven.

linkthe2nd said:
The one gripe I had was Lloyd's voice. Would someone PLEASE fire that guy?!

question? did you beat the game? This is kinda important in regards to lloyd's voice.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Would make a lot of sales. Come on Namco, sort it!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

?? Of course I beat the game. There's still nothing explaining the crappiness of his voice. The REAL Lloyd's voice. It's crap.