By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT Wii Character wish list.

So, it doesn't take place in any particular TMNT universe... I'm not sure if that means they are going to have supporting characters from all over or just Eastman and Laird's TMNT.  What the heck, name some characters you would like to see in the game.

Casey Jones

Baxter Stockman

Usagi Yojimbo

Mona Lisa (yeah, yeah, I know she was only in one episode.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Kirai

+the entire cast of Tournament Fighters

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I'd be happy with the Rat King, Baxter Stockman, Leatherhead, and Napoleon Bonafrog, but my secret dream would be Keno from Secret of the Ooze, so I could pretend I'm playing a Surf Ninjas video game.

Karai, Venus and April........some dames from TMNT.

Donatello

Around the Network

Armaggon
Bloodsucker
Metalhead
Lord Dregg
Slash

There's too many more to name.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Yeah, Metalhead will probably make the cut in the real game or at least a version of him.

Rubang knows how to get me going... Rat King, oh yeah, and you wonder why I love you.

Alasted said:

Donatello

Nah, he'd just be a Michelangelo clone

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I've never doubted why you love me steven.

Now that we're on the topic of the Rat King, why oh why didn't I think of him before Halloween? I could just put some rags and toy rats all over myself, and talk like him for a week. I should really do that next year. I get all my best Halloween ideas right after Halloween and never remember.

That would have been a hit, I ga-raun-tee.