By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't care if people think I'm sick, stupid, or have poor taste

I never got to play 9 =( and never finished 8... I remember the the thing flying over the city and jumping on it and never got past that part.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Have you played 4? I think it's almost as good as 6.

I think 6 is the best JRPG ever, because it was the best JRPG during the golden age of JRPGs, and I have no interest in playing dozens of crappy games to try to prove myself wrong, so it will be my favorite forever. I don't play RPGs anymore because they've been perfected with FF6.

But if you haven't played 4 yet, I recommend it.

Oh yeah, I love FF4 and FF6, which is why I bought these:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2435.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/smbu2000/misc/CIMG2438.jpg

On the other hand I hated FF8 and had to stop playing on disc 2 because I couldn't stand it anymore. Though I must say that I haven't liked any of the FF games since FF7(not too bad of a game). FF6 is my all time favorite and after that the series went seriously downhill.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

WRPG > JRPG

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

My Life as a King is the best Final Fantasy game EVER!

*Runs from mobs*

and Kirby007 - I agree with you 100%

pearljammer said:
Chrizum said:
Gnac said:

Secret of Evermore > Final Fantasy

*runs away*

Will you marry me? I think Secret of Evermore is the best RPG on a console ever.

Surely you don't think that it was even greater than Secret of Mana? Regardless, it was a great game.

I think Secret of Mana is also an amazing game, however the only reason that's an arguable point (to me) is because it's multiplayer, which makes it stupid fun.  Other than that, I do think Secret of Evermore is better.  Illusion of Gaia is also a good game...those 3 + FFVI + Crono Trigger = best RPG's of all time..and they're all conveniently on the same console.

SNES is what made me love RPG's.

Wow, we're getting way off topic I guess.

Around the Network

Whats Final Fantasy? Is it like the biggest game franchise I have never played?

It's the closest thing to a mainstream RPG series there's ever been, SMcc. Though the Dragon Quest series has a fair claim to that fame too, in Japan if nowhere else. FF games rarely sell under a million copies; it's common for them to sell over 5 million copies lifetime nowadays.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Final Fantasy 12 is the best game in the series, Final Fantasy VI being th only one that could reasonably be argued otherwise.

Who wants to fight about it?

Sky Render said:
It's the closest thing to a mainstream RPG series there's ever been, SMcc. Though the Dragon Quest series has a fair claim to that fame too, in Japan if nowhere else. FF games rarely sell under a million copies; it's common for them to sell over 5 million copies lifetime.

....Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all!

Sky Render said:
It's the closest thing to a mainstream RPG series there's ever been, SMcc. Though the Dragon Quest series has a fair claim to that fame too, in Japan if nowhere else. FF games rarely sell under a million copies; it's common for them to sell over 5 million copies lifetime.

Meh, think i'l give it a miss. I don't understand the hype for it, seems like eveyone on this site is getting it. Surely it isn't as epic as MGS4?