By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't care if people think I'm sick, stupid, or have poor taste

Incandescence said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Final Fantasy VI,VIII, and XII are my favorites. I like Squall alot, Kefka owns Sephiroth, the active dimension battle system is a welcome change. So Screw you.

Lawlsome picture. I only agree with the FFVI part.

Dude....what is with your sig?...and why are the kids from digimon so close together....

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

Have you played 4? I think it's almost as good as 6.

I think 6 is the best JRPG ever, because it was the best JRPG during the golden age of JRPGs, and I have no interest in playing dozens of crappy games to try to prove myself wrong, so it will be my favorite forever. I don't play RPGs anymore because they've been perfected with FF6.

But if you haven't played 4 yet, I recommend it.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

I think Chrono Trigger is the best JRPG ever, because it was the best JRPG during the golden age of JRPGs, and I have no interest in playing dozens of crappy games to try to prove myself wrong, so it will be my favorite forever. I don't play RPGs anymore because they've been perfected with Chrono Trigger.

Fixed.

PS3 Trophies

Final Fantasy 6 is God.

End of thread.

Solid_Raiden said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:

I think Chrono Trigger is the best JRPG ever, because it was the best JRPG during the golden age of JRPGs, and I have no interest in playing dozens of crappy games to try to prove myself wrong, so it will be my favorite forever. I don't play RPGs anymore because they've been perfected with Chrono Trigger.

Fixed.

I go 6 > CT > 4, but they're all pretty close.

fazz is right.

Around the Network

Terra is by far the most believable final fantasy protagonist to ever grace my television screen 10 odd-years ago. Plus being the only female protagonist (Save for lightning, come Final Fantasy 13). She has that goin' for her at the very least. (Not to mention ungodly amounts of power)

So yes, Final fantasy 6 is awesome.

I thought 8 was OK, but failed to compare to its successor... Final Fantasy 9. Yes, I said it. I liked Kuja. Leave me alone.

Final Fantasy 12? Blah, don't get me started on that hunk o' garbage.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I liked final fantasy nine but couldn't shake the fact that they were trying to be like Dragon Ball z. You know, with the monkey tales and them coming from another planet and turning into Super Saiyans. Yea, it was hard to take that game seriously despite the fact that it had a great story other then that and I loved the towns and characters.

PS3 Trophies

NightstrikerX said:

Plus being the only female protagonist (Save for lightning, come Final Fantasy 13). 

Don't forget Tidus.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

She might not have been the protagonist but Tifa had nice jiggly graphics and therefore she wins.

PS3 Trophies

I loved all three that you mentioned. However, XII is among my least favoured as the story didn't do much for me.

Also, like Rubang, I'd highly suggest IV if you hadn't already played. It's my favourite in the series.