By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderators please I am begging you.

psrock said:

The best view to travel.

Psrock, I have no idea why you posted this pic. I have no clue what it has to do with the topic being discussed, but I'll be damned if I complain about it. That's one helluva view. Great way to start my morning

Around the Network

The mods are doing fine.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Darc Requiem said:
psrock said:

The best view to travel.

Psrock, I have no idea why you posted this pic. I have no clue what it has to do with the topic being discussed, but I'll be damned if I complain about it. That's one helluva view. Great way to start my morning

Yeah, I have to agree.  I'd like a stroll down the yellow brick road.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

On topic though, I do think some people are going a bit crazy lately, but nothing terrible.  I think it will settle down, and I don't think swigging the ban hammer wildly about will be the best route.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Darc Requiem said:
psrock said:

The best view to travel.

I got home after two hours of shoveling snow, got on my computer, and went to this website. And now I can die a happy man.

Around the Network
Infamy79 said:
colonelstubbs said:
Infamy79 said:
If you want an internet that won't upset you, move to China

I dont get it...

You do know that China's internet is filtered by the government so nothing offensive can be shown?

I guess if you didn't you do now

Wow. I didnt know that. Poor chinese

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Hawk said:
Darc Requiem said:
psrock said:

The best view to travel.

Yeah, I have to agree.  I'd like a stroll down the yellow brick road.

Psrock's post is the ultimate TROLL POST...I swear...once I saw this photo again...I forgot what the topic was...lol.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Batman...WTF? said:
Darc Requiem said:
psrock said:

The best view to travel.

I got home after two hours of shoveling snow, got on my computer, and went to this website. And now I can die a happy man.

I'm always happy to give my fellow members a hand.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
c0rd said:

I'd agree that things have been a bit crappier than usual lately.

It's the time of the year, and I don't mean Christmas. I mean it's the time of the year every worthless website, magizine, and crap show with a game review to their name starting throwing out their meaningless GOTY awards and every gets all pissy at each other, trying to find the list that matches their preferences, because a bunch of no name dopes with a website agreeing with them is validation. =P

Things will settle down after New Year's.

Some of the current problem id based on the heavy amount of smack that was laid throughout the year, about how the 360 was DOOMED....articles from nearly every trade paper about how 2009 was the year of the ps3, and even as late as of Sept...there was heavy snickers and smack about how desperate M$ was in cutting prices. Of course it doesn’t excuse incessant trolling, but perhaps, some will consider this, when Sony eventually cuts prices and sales pick up for THAT console.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder