By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Double bubble nearly for 360

Well acording to vg 360 sales this week are nearly 2 to 1 in favour of 360.

Oh Oh

Around the Network

Yea its half the price of the cheapest ps3 in NA, and its even less than that in Europe and japan =)

mM
leo-j said:
Yea its half the price of the cheapest ps3 in NA, and its even less than that in Europe and japan =)

My point exactly.

leo-j said:

So if that excuse ever meant anything then shouldn't the 360 be competingwith the Wii and the PS3 sales be half of what the Wii sold?

(NOTE- don't care either what console has sold more or less and not trying to start an argument, I just hate every time people always bring up the price.  Random pet peeve.)

Its been like this for weeks now...i cant believe how this year has turned around

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Its been like this for weeks now...i cant believe how this year has turned around

Isnt that why you got the 360.

@Twesterm

I honestly dont know..but before the price cut the 360 wasnt outselling the ps3.

mM
leo-j said:
@Twesterm

I honestly dont know..but before the price cut the 360 wasnt outselling the ps3.

It was before the PS3 price cut + MGS4.

@ leo

why the problem with that?
If the ps3 was outselling the 360 would you be as annoyed?

im not annoyed lol, your just comparing 360 sales with ps3 sales, so im doing the same thing.

@Slippery

MGS4 came out in june, and the bundled lasted until july.

mM