By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Nintendo sell 4 million Wii's in month???

If Nintendo is making 2.4 million Wii's a month and sales exceed that figure is it because they had stock in the supply line???

http://www.infendo.com/wii/monthly-wii-production-ramps-to-24-million/

And will sales start to drop after Christmas or will they keep pushing 2.4 million a month????

Around the Network

Are you talking about american sales or Worldwide sales?

^_^

I dont understand the question, but just remember- wii can do anything

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

During January-October, Nintendo sells around 75% of what they produce. During November/December, they sell almost everything that they produce in these two months, plus the 25% of the other 10 months' production that they stockpiled.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

yeah theres a good chance they could do it.

Around the Network

Yes Wii Can!

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Yes Wii Can!

agreed.

hello how are you.

It already has...

5 weeks ending 5th January 08 = 4037K

As for this year, Wii will sell 4M in just 3 weeks. Chances are it will sell over 5M in the 3 weeks starting this one (VGC). 6 months for the 4 weeks, and possibly 7M for the 5 weeks.

So yes, by a long, long shot. Heck, it could make 4M in two weeks, which is less than half a month.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I am reminded of that old John Lucas thread that was recently brought back up onto the front page, saying that 4.1 would be the magic number for 08. Perhaps it will be delayed for a year.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wii is only held back by production

*puts on field of dreams voice*

if Nintendo makes it, they will buy it

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)