By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 deserves the hype!! Start buying Mountain Dew's!!

mibuokami said:
megaman2 said:
mibuokami said:

Your drink is weak! Drink what real man drinks!

HOOHAA!

lollll

That is no poison btw, that is a real soft(hard)drink in thailand thats essentially a stronger version of distilled red-bull.

On topic: Game looks great, I am hoping the control is different enough for me to like it, because FPS on console has always been my least favourite of all genre due to my inability to adapt from my PC route.

Do you see the future when you drink it?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

Dew is the soda of rednecks so the J man suggests you switch before you have the urge to marry your cousin...

Well.... I live in the south (TN) and we usually drink Coca Cola..... Or Bud Weiser. But I guess those are universal

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

What's the deal with Mountain Dew? Since when did that become the "Gamer's drink"? Sprite owns all, especially Mountain Dew. I've drank Mountain Dew and while it tastes OK, Sprite is sooo much better. Now if we're talking about Mountain Dew: Code Red, then I agree with u (although Sprite is still better).

megaman2 said:
makingmusic476 said:
megaman2 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Pfft. It's all Barq's for me.

What loll

No drink can compare to the refreshing taste of

I heard mountain dew a sierra mist can cause... shrinkage. I think it's a myth, but it might be true. Something about the yellow coloring, I think.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I bet the game will fail sales wise.....considering Sony/Guerilla Games spent $20-$40 MILLION to develop Killzone 2, they would need to sell 1-2 Million copies MINIMUM just to BREAK EVEN!

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

Around the Network

You had a balanced and unbiased topic until the end with this bit of speculation and subjectivity:

The game that will leave all shooters in it's wake and raise the bar even further a game that is only possible on the Ps3.

Still, the game looks amazing, I just hope the control scheme isn't as ridiculous as SOCOM's and perhaps customizable controls would be good so I can change my crouch button to how I like it =D And for once perhaps I shall stand beside CGI-Quality in battle, rather than against him like I usually am on the forums =p

Zombl337 said:
I bet the game will fail sales wise.....considering Sony/Guerilla Games spent $20-$40 MILLION to develop Killzone 2, they would need to sell 1-2 Million copies MINIMUM just to BREAK EVEN!

yea and Thank God that we are...u know, GAMERS and care about the GAME being good not the sales being good.

Mountain Dew is the drink of all drinks. I support KZ2 if it supports Mountain Dew.... The sweet nector of Dew hitting your lips for that first time is heaven. It truly is Gods drink!!

Squilliam said:
megaman2 said:
makingmusic476 said:
megaman2 said:
makingmusic476 said:

What loll

You're just jealous that you don't have Dr. Pepper.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Squilliam said:
megaman2 said:
makingmusic476 said:
megaman2 said:
makingmusic476 said:

What loll

You're just jealous that you don't have Dr. Pepper.

YES!! ;_; OMG thats so true...

I WANTS DR PEPPER, had it once or twice but now forever craving...

Tease.