By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Snake612 to Interview VGChartz user ioi on Real Talk in 2009!

Oh my God! I thought this would never happen. Its true I will be able to interview VGChartz's God ioi on Real Talk in 2009! What a way to kick off Real talk in 2009!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Cool! Hope you have some tough questions for him, it is rare indeed to have him spill the beans on his opinions on many things (favourite console, favourite game etc)!

I know. I was so shocked when he decided to do the interview. I am preparing questions for 2009.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Awesome! When will it be airing? I'll be sure to tune in!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@kitchensink, It will air sometime in January. I don't have the actual date for you.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

come on guys post!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I look forward to this interview.

Pixel Art can be fun.

hey! does that mean I got bumped back to February??

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Ok, awesome--just be sure to let us know when you have the date

Though it'll spoil some of the mystery to hear the boss' voice XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@nordlead, I will be still interviewing you. I am not saying when because its a surprise!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY