By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal Proudest Gaming Moment.

bugrimmar said:
whoa, i played a game like that like 7-8 years ago called f1 manager. that was a crazy addictive piece of crud where i did no actual racing, just 'managing' the team.

so i take it that in football manager you do no actual football?

yes, the same thing.

and now that you mentioned F-1 Manager (which I also have!), it should be in your proudest gaming moment, I remember there was barely anything online back then, and the game was buggy as hell, I doubt this game was very popular.

I remember that I had to change the timezone of MY PC so I could proceed to the following season. and of course, "push" always resulted in a crash and "hold position" was useless because your driver wouldn't hold it. it's sad that nobody ever did a game like this anymore, it was also very hard getting a poor team, the objectives were almost impossible, especially with that old scoring system.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

Getting Gold and Platinum in every Arcade and Challenge level of TimeSplitters Future Perfect.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Oh, wait... I forgot about the time in Madden 92 (or maybe 93, can't remember) where I trounced the Patriots with the Bears 208-0. Yes, 208-0.

I scored four touchdowns in the last minute of the game LOL. Their total yardage was -78 or some crap like that.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

The Adventure of Bayou Billy for the Nes was one of my first video game purchases. This game was tough. Not quite Battletoads tough, but tough enough. To beat the game, you had to rack up extra lives by practicing with the car and the Zapper before you beat the game. After that, you press start and prepare for an ass whooping. I made it to the final boss with about two lives. Those lives were pretty much garbage unless you were carrying the whip to beat the last boss. My brother grabbed the controller, and got me killed and lost the whip. I felt like crying. One life left. I beat Rocky and Rocko and their father Gordon unarmed to win the game! I took that game out of my Nes and never put it back. Still, the mission was accomplished!

Beating Ninja Turtles, Battletoads, Milon's Secret Castle, The Adventures of Lolo, and a ton of other "impossible" games made me proud. Bayou Billy was the first time I knew I had it in me.

Beating Emerald/Ruby Weapons / Ozma / Penace / Crazy Spirit dude a hundred stories under Bevelle in FFVII-X-2.

European extreme MGS2.

Around the Network
salaminizer said:
bugrimmar said:
whoa, i played a game like that like 7-8 years ago called f1 manager. that was a crazy addictive piece of crud where i did no actual racing, just 'managing' the team.

so i take it that in football manager you do no actual football?

yes, the same thing.

and now that you mentioned F-1 Manager (which I also have!), it should be in your proudest gaming moment, I remember there was barely anything online back then, and the game was buggy as hell, I doubt this game was very popular.

I remember that I had to change the timezone of MY PC so I could proceed to the following season. and of course, "push" always resulted in a crash and "hold position" was useless because your driver wouldn't hold it. it's sad that nobody ever did a game like this anymore, it was also very hard getting a poor team, the objectives were almost impossible, especially with that old scoring system.

i remember trying to use the jordan team once, and their goal was to win the championship. that was hell, what with the slow ass honda engine. yeah the game was bugged as hell, but a constant monitoring of push and hold position was key. you just had to 'be' there for every second.

Beating FFVI.

When my 360 RROD,its about time that POS went!!!

It was a launch one :p

Clearing the original Final Fantasy. It was my first role playing game and a long one at that. I had never put so much time in to beating one game. It was very rewarding.

Beating my friend Omega Blue for the first time ever in SF2, meeting Chunkstah in real life. I dunno if I should be proud of meeting Chunkstah but damn I was surprised and happy to meet him.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-