By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everyone is leaving the 360!(Rant)

Squilliam said:
axumblade said:
squilliam seems to support whichever system he feels needs support at the moment. He's the vgc cheerleader of the hd gaming consoles. ;)

Pretty much!

@Garnett, I never stopped supporting the Xbox 360. Its just that I don't feel like my contributions are needed so much anymore. There have been plenty of new registrations and old members who have started posting more in support of the system now that its doing better. *Go figure eh?*

At the moment im wrestling with the *PS3 is doomzed* crowd of people, personally I would rather support the side thats being bullied than the side doing the bullying. Much of my energy has been diverted to figuring out what actions SCE can and will make next year and what effect they will have.

You want an interesting tidbit about the Xbox 360?

Microsoft has split their production between FDOU and CSON. The former is making all the Arcade units with the internal memory and the latter is making the Premiums and Elite units. Furthermore they made a change to the Southbridge, which is the part responsible for networking, connectivity and storage on the console. This is an interesting development and my current theory about this is that they intend to introduce wireless into the Premium/Elite SKUs, which makes sense at this point for two reasons. 1 - these are the units most likely to be used for online connectivity, 2 - its a way for them to further add value without slashing the price further. Certain people were right about the fact they are reaching the point of diminishing returns from price cuts, so it makes sense to add value instead.

it's about freakn time.

I would support PS3 a lot more too, only if I had one.

Around the Network
Mistershine said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Garnett said:
Mistershine said:
@OP
Do you really 'nut' over games? That's just wrong! You need to hit up google for lesbian cheerleaders or something and find some normal stuff to do your nutting to.

lol,thats just an expression i use when people get excited about games...but ya know they do say PS3 games are sexy :p

They have one hot mom.

Krazy Ken is a woman!?!??!?!

You know what I say those that troll together should be banned together. This we are forming armies bullshit isn't half as cute as a lot of you think it is. All its going to get us is a bunch of shitty threads where you guys pad your post count. I move that threads about forming militias be grounds for banning. You can act in concert, but you shouldn't be doing it in such an organized fashion. Time to grow up seriously.

Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
FPSrules said:
Lurker said:
The more you hype a game, the worse the backlash is when it flops. Sonyfans have hyped everything from Lair to Haze.

Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human, Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, dont act like MS fans haven't hype up games either and they flopped

Indeed,Banjo Kazooie N&B hype was almost as big as LBP...

come on bro don't make stuff up...LBPs hype was serious, BK had a little, but nothing compared...

since I remember u being a 360 fan and suddenly ur a ps3 fanboy...well u used to have The Game avatars, and you two have somthing in commom...being bi-polar...

i'm sure u know what i'm talking about lol...

Yea the good ol days of me being a 360 fan....mmmm  its not suddenly im a PS3 fanboy,iv always liked it,im just now showing it.meh

And i doubt Game is Bi-Polar,hes just always mad looking for fiddy.

naw he is...check out the news of him and jay-z...then you'll know wat I mean...

it's all good if you a ps3 fan...but it was cool when u showed ur 360 support...don't u have even a little left?? somewhere...

*looks at Your Sig* You like the game lol nough said...

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Around the Network

Microsoft will start hyping up games that are 6+ months away starting at E32009, and we dont need whiners like you on Xbox LIVE so I'm glad to see you leave.

PREDICTIONS:
360 will outsell PS3 YTD for 2008. (CHECK!)
360 will have the best showing at E3 & TGS in 2009
2009 will be another year for the 360 over PS3
End OF 2009 SALES :: 360 - 40M;  PS3 - 30M; Wii - 70M

jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
FPSrules said:
Lurker said:
The more you hype a game, the worse the backlash is when it flops. Sonyfans have hyped everything from Lair to Haze.

Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human, Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, dont act like MS fans haven't hype up games either and they flopped

come on bro don't make stuff up...LBPs hype was serious, BK had a little, but nothing compared...

since I remember u being a 360 fan and suddenly ur a ps3 fanboy...well u used to have The Game avatars, and you two have somthing in commom...being bi-polar...

Yea the good ol days of me being a 360 fan....mmmm its not suddenly im a PS3 fanboy,iv always liked it,im just now showing it.meh

naw he is...check out the news of him and jay-z...then you'll know wat I mean...

it's all good if you a ps3 fan...but it was cool when u showed ur 360 support...don't u have even a little left?? somewhere...

Thats kinda funny,even time i play my 360(cause i dont have a PS3 yet,but im saving up for one)i feel a lil love,and when i come on here (not signed in) and see someone putting down the 360 i get all defensive,its very little tho...

@Zombl337 i never knew xbox 360 fanboys were so rude,i mean i argued with delude PS fanboys all the time but 360 fanboys are straight out rude,now see i could easly say something like "for 60$ youll be hearing me complaining about the high prices of XBL" like most people would of,but i cant put an entire system because of my thoughts towards one person.

Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
FPSrules said:
Lurker said:

Yea the good ol days of me being a 360 fan....mmmm its not suddenly im a PS3 fanboy,iv always liked it,im just now showing it.meh

Thats kinda funny,even time i play my 360(cause i dont have a PS3 yet,but im saving up for one)i feel a lil love,and when i come on here (not signed in) and see someone putting down the 360 i get all defensive,its very little tho...

Lol Go! outside Do something productive with your life socailize with your buddies it's healthy. you get defensive when someone insults a piece of metal? Your the coolest kid on VGchartz:)...I wanna be like you sir:D

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

PS3 and 360 fans should join forces and fight against the Wii boys :)

I'll join the 360 side. Sony and the PS3 have been disappointing me lately. MS ftw!

~flame said:
Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
FPSrules said:
Lurker said:

Lol Go! outside Do something productive with your life socailize with your buddies it's healthy. you get defensive when someone insults a piece of metal? Your the coolest kid on VGchartz:)...I wanna be like you sir:D

Of course i get defensive,if you like something you tend to defend it,now as for going outside its like what 10 degrees outside and should i be like my buddies selling rocks? im trying not to get into trouble..

Cause you cant play the PS3 in prision :p