By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Everyone is leaving the 360!(Rant)

It is because Microsoft is holding off all of their major announcements for E3. Or at least they are going to try. Of course we will get a little taste here and there but they said they are really going go "break the bank" at this years E3. Sony has always been the type of company to announce a game as soon as it is starting production. This brings up much hype but you have to realize that all the games we are hearing about aren't coming out in 2009. And a lot of them are are schedule will probably get delayed a bit. Microsoft has been solid on all their big launch dates.

We will see the 360's big line up this year at E3.

Around the Network

Confidence > Insecurity. That's why. ;]

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Lurker said:
The more you hype a game, the worse the backlash is when it flops. Sonyfans have hyped everything from Lair to Haze.

Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human, Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, dont act like MS fans haven't hype up games either and they flopped

FPSrules said:
Lurker said:
The more you hype a game, the worse the backlash is when it flops. Sonyfans have hyped everything from Lair to Haze.

Ninja Gaiden 2, Too Human, Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, dont act like MS fans haven't hype up games either and they flopped

Indeed,Banjo Kazooie N&B hype was almost as big as LBP...

FPSrules said:
Lurker said:

Way to nitpick LOL. Desperation at it's finest.

NG2 was never hyped, and it didn't flop.

TH was never hyped to the degree Haze/LBP/R2 etc was. It's still a flop to me.

BK: N&B was the opposite of hyped, people were running away from it at the mention of vehicles. That's way Rare had to hold conferences showing gameplay earlier then normal. Why, because there was one topic on VGZ comparing it to LBP? Should I mention the "halokiller" comparison topics?

Lurker is 100% correct,  Sony fanboys hype up EVERY game to death, and then the backlash and crow eating happens twofold. Look at KZ2 right now, for example. If reviews are mediocre, or it doesn't get AAA status but is close to it (like R2), watch how much backlash will be had. And whose fault would that be?

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

So Garnett, are you seriously saying, that you now will be a PS3 fan just because there are not enough Xbox 360 fanboys? Seriously?

I mean, of course be a fan of whatever you want to be.  But you cannot handle being a fan of what you, yourself like the most?  You have to follow who you view as the most outspoken fans?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Hawk said:
So Garnett, are you seriously saying, that you now will be a PS3 fan just because there are not enough Xbox 360 fanboys? Seriously?

Not because there isnt enough 360 fanboys because the 360 FANS dont do jack squat,and it got boring,and im already accepted into the Sony Army :)

Eh maybe im just confused but im really liking the PS right about now

Garnett said:
FPSrules said:
Lurker said:

come on bro don't make stuff up...LBPs hype was serious, BK had a little, but nothing compared...

since I remember u being a 360 fan and suddenly ur a ps3 fanboy...well u used to have The Game avatars, and you two have somthing in commom...being bi-polar...

i'm sure u know what i'm talking about lol...

Garnett said:
Hawk said:

im already accepted into the Sony Army :)

IT WAs MEGAMAN2 AND HIS PURSUASIVE WALL POSTS!! ZOMG1!

Proud Owner of: 

jpain333 said:
Garnett said:
FPSrules said:
Lurker said:

come on bro don't make stuff up...LBPs hype was serious, BK had a little, but nothing compared...

since I remember u being a 360 fan and suddenly ur a ps3 fanboy...well u used to have The Game avatars, and you two have somthing in commom...being bi-polar...

i'm sure u know what i'm talking about lol...

Yea the good ol days of me being a 360 fan....mmmm  its not suddenly im a PS3 fanboy,iv always liked it,im just now showing it.meh

And i doubt Game is Bi-Polar,hes just always mad looking for fiddy.