By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo! WHAT are you thinking! Get your act together! Q1 wii line-up!

psrock said:
spdk1 said:
LOL @ the trolls in this thread :D

wow guys who shit in your cereal this morning?

Its not like Nintendo are forcing you to buy these games with a gun to your head. Q1 is always the time for 3rd party games, last year we had gems like No More Heroes.

seriously calm down!

you are throwing the troll word around too much. It's actually been a nice thread.

I'm sorry but saying all Nintendo fans are idiots for letting this happen, or the guy that said that nintendo are moneygrubbers are pretty much the definition of trolling, but thanks anyway.

Around the Network

This thread should be locked.....

1st people bitch Nintendo is the only one making good games. Now 3rd Parties are making good games and people are bitching Nintendo isnt the only one making good games.

Honestly stfu!

Malachi said:

I am the only one who read, just before the long list of games, that it was a "partial list"? Partial as in, you know, not complete? Just wondering...

no, I'm well aware it is a partial list, but odds are Nintendo themselves doesn't have much to add to that.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

This just in - I was present at the creation of this list, whereat Nintendo signed in blood that they would not release any games besides the ones on this list during Q1. This is it guys. Don't hold your breath...

Because we all know that Nintendo said they don't reveal information about upcoming games until a few months before release, especially now, since that could take away from sales today. Well maybe a few need a reminder:

This is a public service announcement, but may be ignored by the well informed individual:

Nintendo does NOT reveal information on games until they are only a few months from being released!

End of announcement. Continue with mindless bickering.

Also, kudos to the person that noticed it was a partial list. Wow, jeez.

Just for a quick comparison, what games are Microsoft and Sony releasing q1 2009?

This is invisible text!

Around the Network
Stever89 said:

This just in - I was present at the creation of this list, whereat Nintendo signed in blood that they would not release any games besides the ones on this list during Q1. This is it guys. Don't hold your breath...

Because we all know that Nintendo said they don't reveal information about upcoming games until a few months before release, especially now, since that could take away from sales today. Well maybe a few need a reminder:

This is a public service announcement, but may be ignored by the well informed individual:

Nintendo does NOT reveal information on games until they are only a few months from being released!

You do realize that Q1 ends in only 3.5 months, right?  It's a bit late to be announcing any more games "a few months before release".  :P

Killergran said:
Just for a quick comparison, what games are Microsoft and Sony releasing q1 2009?

Off the top of my head, Sony is releasing Killzone 2 globally and Demon's Souls in Japan.  Microsoft is releasing Halo Wars.

Killergran said:

I will only mention one game. But that's all i need to mention.

RE5

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Killergran said:

Off the top of my head, Sony is releasing Killzone 2 globally and Demon's Souls in Japan.  Microsoft is releasing Halo Wars.

There's also word that the localization for White Knight Chronicles is already well under way, and the game should be released in at least NA by March or April (more likely April, which would be Q2).

RolStoppable said:
makingmusic476 said:
Stever89 said:

You do realize that Q1 ends in only 3.5 months, right?  It's a bit late to be announcing any more games "a few months before release".  :P

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn was missing last year, but it got released on March 14th.

In NA, yes.  But are we waiting on any games to be localized at the moment?  Aside from ones that obviously won't ever make it out fo Japan, like Capt. Rainbow.