By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo! WHAT are you thinking! Get your act together! Q1 wii line-up!

It is totally disgraceful if I may say so. I think Brawl came out in europe in May. So from may 2007 to at the earliest april 2009 there's going to be nothing from nintendo (I don't count a port of animal crossing from ds to wii)

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

@ tuoyo;

Luckily SOME agree with me!

Although I don't mind! Have to go to bed now and I'll read the rant tomorrow! I'm LUVIN it! I'll try to argue in a civil way tomorrow ... Have to 'cool down' right now cuzz I'm boiling hot mad with Ninty right now! I think I'll just throw my N64 outta the window!... Or maybe not !

Either way, I'll be leaving now! This'll be good for my VG$ ! And honestly, I'll be back tomorrow! Washed and civil!

Yes, I promise Benga!!! Weltrusten man!

THE NETHERLANDS

I keep seeing the Sonic game being mention as part of this great line up for q1, be careful with that.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
BengaBenga said:

OMG!!!, 3rd parties don't have a chance!! Nintendo's own games are just too good!!!

*uhm, what, no games*

OMG!!!! Nintendo doesn't support the Wii!!! No hardcore games confirmed!!! Only ports!!

Maybe they WANT to give Sega (and others) a better chance with MadWorld and House of the Dead, because it would have been very easy for Nintendo to release Disaster or Fatal Frame in Q1.

So it's nintendo way of giving 3rd party a chance?

I like you Benga, but come on, this is called sitting back and milking you blind fans. It's a digraced from a console leader, its so weird when 360 and ps3 have much bettter line up then you each quater. When is it going to end?

I think I'll just copy my above post to reply.

So how many first party games do Sony and Microsoft have Q1. One each? Wow, an amazing difference from the disgrace that is Nintendo that releases two ports, of which one is a fantastic game that loads of people that own a Wii never had the chance to play.

And the better line-up is hardly Nintendo's fault, is it? So I really don't think you have a point. At all. Besides, check the games I posted. Wii has a line-up that can compete with PS360. Sure Killzone, RE5 and Alan Wake are major, but in no way do I think Little King Story, House of the Dead, MadWorld and Broken Sword are a lot less.

tuoyo said:
It is totally disgraceful if I may say so. I think Brawl came out in europe in May. So from may 2007 to at the earliest april 2009 there's going to be nothing from nintendo (I don't count a port of animal crossing from ds to wii)

what about Disaster: Day of Crisis, or Wario Land: Shake It. Both of those came out in Europe after Brawl. You people pick like the biggest game possible and claim no games came out from Nintendo after that, and conveniently ignore all the other games that were released.

I saw another person claim nothing came out in NA since Brawl, yet we got Mario Kart, Wii Fit, Wario Land: Shake It, Mario Super Sluggers, along with a lot of great 3rd party games too.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

the fact of the matter is, compared to the wii, gamecube games sales were mostly abysmal. that means there are millions of people with wiis right now that have never played any of the gamecube games. they won't really mind if it's a port from an older console the never owned, as long as it's a quality product.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Why would Nintendo release big titles in Q1 which is the less profitable period of the year for the video game industry? All people will play games they received at Christmas and few will go buying new ones.

BTW, was Punch-Out Wii supposed to be release in Q1 too?

although i am really looking forward to pikmin nintendo really needs to get there act together.
maybe they are alowing third parties to shine?
eh who knows.
dumb nintendo

hello how are you.

WTF,where is Punch-Out!! and Sin & Punishment?

RolStoppable said:
psrock said:
I keep seeing the Sonic game being mention as part of this great line up for q1, be careful with that.

No, you better be careful. Sonic is THE game in Q1 09. Not only on Wii, but overall.

If Sonic is THE game of Q1, i will buy a wii.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)