By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XIII Battle Screenshots.

Cloud is the best name XD

mM
Around the Network
DeotoxSlayer said:
WTF

Pigtails's name is Vanilla...............

What is wrong with square Lightning, Snow, Vanilla....can't they just choose a normal name for once.

Lol, whats next Ice, Thunder,

HELLS YEAH!

So looking forward to this game!

leo-j said:
Cloud is the best name XD

Cloud actually sounded normal to me the first time I heard it, I still don't get why.

Still though Her Name is Vanilla WTF

Squall(as in Squall line)

mM
Around the Network

the game looks sexy, now i am just waiting for the even more sexier versus

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Tbone said:
DeotoxSlayer said:
WTF

What is wrong with square Lightning, Snow, Vanilla....can't they just choose a normal name for once.

Lol, whats next Ice, Thunder,

No, their gonna have a black character who's name is chocolate =b

DeotoxSlayer said:
WTF

Heh.. where else are they going to go from there... Rain, Rocky Road, Caramel, Light Breeze, Cloud? crazy names

^ Maybe the SE boys were pushed for a name and one had some vanilla ice cream on their mind and went HEY.. how about Snow and Vanilla? then lighting struck and went! got an idea for the mains name.. Lightning.. hehe :P

But i have to admit i like Final Fantasy's names up until now. FFXIII has some terrible names. I hope Versus and Agito dont follow the same thought process.

Square, a release date would be nice ;)