By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Name a country, rate the one above you.

Comrade Tovya said:
I gotcha... I know a lot of people have issues with Israel (and I think those people are uneducated) BUT, all people have the right to an opinion.

But once someone starts with the "drive the Jews into the sea" mess, I get pretty worked up. And if someone says "Israel shouldn't exist" then it's the same thing really.

But I get what you mean now, he was talking about the Vatican, yeah, that isn't a country, I can agree with him on that.

Yeah, i was talking about the vatican. But, good defense

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Comrade Tovya said:
I gotcha... I know a lot of people have issues with Israel (and I think those people are uneducated) BUT, all people have the right to an opinion.

But once someone starts with the "drive the Jews into the sea" mess, I get pretty worked up. And if someone says "Israel shouldn't exist" then it's the same thing really.

But I get what you mean now, he was talking about the Vatican, yeah, that isn't a country, I can agree with him on that.

Yeah, i was talking about the vatican. But, good defense

Sorry about that man!  You're still a-o-k in my book bro! :)

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Thanks for the defence Tovya :)

@Poland: 8/10

al lo davar. ani tzioni!

I am not religious by any means, but Israel is America's friend... actually, Israel & the UK are our only real friends, so you gotta stick up for your friends when they get kicked around.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

@tovya : so not true , I love america they are great nation I'm a true friend lol

ot: Italy
should I remind the following poster that they won the last world cup :D

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:
al lo davar. ani tzioni!

I am not religious by any means, but Israel is America's friend... actually, Israel & the UK are our only real friends, so you gotta stick up for your friends when they get kicked around.

Nehmad ladaat :)

Oh, and the 2nd statement is very correct. People here love the US, btw. Biggest tourist destinantion for Israelis too.

6/10

U.S.A

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Millions out of 10
Tajikistan.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

5/10. Besides Uzbekistan, I'm indifferent to all former Soviet Satelites...

Australia

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future.

10/10 :P

Denmark