By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confrmed: New metal gear is for IPOD TOUCH

tee hee great news.

Not that ill get it just makes life mroe interesting.

Around the Network

Great for the ipod. Its not a competitor to the DS anyway as it is a multimedia device not a dedicated gaming system.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Rumor: A Next Metal Gear Is... Metal Gear Solid Touch!?

Hideo Kojima said that we'd still have a couple week's worth of speculation on what "A Next Metal Gear Is...", but rumored scans from Famitsu may have spoiled it. It's Metal Gear. For the iPhone.

Or at least that's what this scan, supposedly from the newest issue of Famitsu Weekly, indicates, a gesture based Metal Gear designed with the iPhone and iPod Touch's touchscreen controls in mind. From what we can gather from this heavily artifacted scan, it looks like it might be a spin-off of Metal Gear Solid 4, which may make it more action-oriented that the turn-based portable outing Metal Gear Ac!d.

Consider this a rumor for now, especially until we see something that looks more legit — and hopefully in higher resolution. If Metal Gear Solid Touch is what's planned and this is an authentic Famitsu scan, it wouldn't come as a surprise to many of us.

Famitsu 20081219 [Wii @ Everday]

RUMOR does not mean cofirmed.

^^^do we really need anything more than that picture to be sure?

SpartanFX said:

Just cause the picture is there dosent mean its real,just like the MGS4 360 cases,like what 10 dvd.

Or

Around the Network

LOL...

Many have lost hope.

Garnett said:
SpartanFX said:

Just cause the picture is there dosent mean its real,just like the MGS4 360 cases,like what 10 dvd.

yea you r  right that it might be fake but that whole i+!= an apple turned on kinda gives it away.

I own an iPhone and I think it's sucks for gaming. Most of the games that I have played on it are terrible. There is no way iPhone can compete with DS without buttons. I'm not convinced that you could run the original mario bros on the iPhone I mean how would you play it moving the screen up and down to jump, forward and back I walk. Good for phone and apps but bad for games

Lol @ MGS4 "Only on Xbox 360" XD !!!

avqman said:
I own an iPhone and I think it's sucks for gaming. Most of the games that I have played on it are terrible. There is no way iPhone can compete with DS without buttons. I'm not convinced that you could run the original mario bros on the iPhone I mean how would you play it moving the screen up and down to jump, forward and back I walk. Good for phone and apps but bad for games

Fieldrunners? Enigmo? Dizzy Bee? Tap Tap Revenge? Rolando? Cro Mag Rally or Crash Bandicoot Racing?  

Really!?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!