By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confrmed: New metal gear is for IPOD TOUCH

leo-j said:

wtf happened to the thread 0-0

edit: nevermind

????? but i think it had something to do with post for reason.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

i wonder what other devs are working on the ipone.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
leo-j said:

wtf happened to the thread 0-0

edit: nevermind

????? but i think it had something to do with post for reason.

Yeah, after that post you made it kind of broke o_O

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Sooo... who here will actually buy an Ipod touch for this stuff? Thankfully I'm not an MGS fan (yet), so kinda dodged a bullet on this one, but I'll be pissed if something I care about is put on yet another platform. Seriously, 3 consoles, 2 handhelds and all its associated hardware is already well over $1000, please don't get any higher...

: (

Around the Network

Garbage.

c0rd said:

Sooo... who here will actually buy an Ipod touch for this stuff? Thankfully I'm not an MGS fan (yet), so kinda dodged a bullet on this one, but I'll be pissed if something I care about is put on yet another platform. Seriously, 3 consoles, 2 handhelds and all its associated hardware is already well over $1000, please don't get any higher...

Probably not that many people, few people, expecially in this economy, would get a gaming device for one game, and i*insert word here* are 99% of the time expensive for some reason.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Man this is annoying. Why did they have to put the next MGS 4 game on another platform I dont have.

Well, maybe theyll make a port.

Its not a MGS game..

mM
leo-j said:
The iphone/ ipod touch is destroying the PSP and DS combined in sales, so who knows, maybe gaming will start to really rise on the ipod touch.

There's around 11million iPhones sold so far worldwide and 9.4million iPod Touch sold. Tell me again where are they destroying either the PSP or the DS?