By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confrmed: New metal gear is for IPOD TOUCH

http://kotaku.com/5111959/rumor-a-next-metal-gear-is-metal-gear-solid-touch

mM
Around the Network

So Apple is trying to get into the gaming industry again? They tried before and failed..

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

NICEEEEE

I need to find my post that told people to watch out for the iPhone competing against psp and everyone laughed.

This is my signature.

......I'm not going to ask why they put it on the touch...

Former something....

The iphone/ ipod touch is destroying the PSP and DS combined in sales, so who knows, maybe gaming will start to really rise on the ipod touch.

mM
Around the Network

Its amazing some of the sucess stories you are hearing from these apps. Pandega games said there iphone/touch games have made more money this year then all there other games in the last 23 years combined.

This is my signature.

i just dont see the ipod as a viable threat in the handheld market. Its a media device first and has no buttons. and in japan the ipod isn't mainstream.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
i just dont see the ipod as a viable threat in the handheld market. Its a media device first and has no buttons. and in japan the ipod isn't mainstream.

Doesn't it have a power button?

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

leo-j said:
The iphone/ ipod touch is destroying the PSP and DS combined in sales, so who knows, maybe gaming will start to really rise on the ipod touch.

iPhone might match up to PSP which is an entertainment system, but a pure gaming machine (DS) - dont think so.

man -_- this is really disappointing.

i hope it fails so the ipod and its family don't become official consoles.

tho, i doubt more than 50k people will ever play it.