By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 PS3 Exclusives PlanetX360 Wants on the Xbox 360

Exclusives I'd like to see on the PS3

Lost Odyssey
Fable 3
PGR 4
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad :)
Left 4 Dead (I know it's on PC but my computer would run it like a slide show)

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network

Funny how they could only come up with a top five, and 3/5 of those haven't even been released yet.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

tbh there isnt anything i like on ps3 so im fine :P

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

From that list and all the ps3 library, I would like only Uncharted on my 360 library and, maybe KZ2. You can keep the other games :P

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

I'd like these games to come to the ps3:
1. mass effect
2. mass effect 2
3. Lost Oddysey

There's still a slight chance that M.E. 2 will come to pc in which case I'll get it even if it is delayed by 6 months, or if it does remain a 360 exlusive, I will likely have to pick up an arcade console for it.
L. O. would be nice but still no big deal when there's fallout 3 and valkyria chronicles that satiate my desire for RPG games (o.k., they're vastly different games but they all come under the broad heading of rpg).

Around the Network

Top ten would be better cause I'd include a few more games I'd like on the 360 which are definate exclusives for the PS3.

An unsurprising list but...they dont want resistance 2!? madness

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:

What a crappy article.

On the list of 5 games, 3 are still in development !

360 owners want real games, no PS3-IWBH-sh*t.

I would swich the title to "TOP 3 games the PS3 players badly need".

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I want Gears on PS3 and Fable II (that last title really tempted me....)

Gears, if it is really that much better than R2 (which I'm completely loving, even though I HATE shooters), then me wants!

Sardauk said:
colonelstubbs said:

What a crappy article.

On the list of 5 games, 3 are still in development !

360 owners want real games, no PS3-IWBH-sh*t.

I would swich the title to "TOP 3 games the PS3 players badly need".

the article covers the top five games, which doesn't necessarily mean it's an exhaustive list, does it?