By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 PS3 Exclusives PlanetX360 Wants on the Xbox 360

Considering I own both a 360 and a PS3, I would enjoy SMG, SSBB, and MKWii becoming multiplatform games. Since none of those games will become multiplatform, I may have to force myself to purchase a Wii.

Around the Network

4 of those 5 games are 1st party titles, so...if they like sony titles wtf?

Microsoft would have to buy the Playstation brand if it wanted to ever have those franchises on its console. So that is never going to happen. The games here will remain exclusive to Playstation 3

People let's not argue if it's coming or not.List your own lsit

numonex said:
Microsoft would have to buy the Playstation brand if it wanted to ever have those franchises on its console. So that is never going to happen. The games here will remain exclusive to Playstation 3

Well said, thats the cold hard truth.

Now that i realize it.... Sony has better 1st party games then Microsoft does.

Although when you think about it, all Microsoft needs is Gears and Halo money wise, but in versatility wise not so much.

Around the Network

Sony has the most 1st party ip than any developer out there, I just keep wondering when they will release them

(Jak, Darkcloud, Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Sly cooper, where are you guys?)

mM
leo-j said:
Sony has the most 1st party ip than any developer out there, I just keep wondering when they will release them

(Jak, Darkcloud, Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Sly cooper, where are you guys?)

Good question were the F*** are they!?

For me it would just be MGS4 and the Uncharteds. I'm not really a big racing fan, and I get more than enough shooters to keep me satisfied on the 360.

Down the road when a slim PS3 comes out at a lower price those will be what I get.

Yeah. Yeah. Thats pretty much what I would say, along with God of War 1 and 2 ports.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

I would want MGS4, Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank on the 360. Other games such as the next Jak & Daxter or the next Sly Cooper would be nice to have too.