By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Metal Gear Will Be Revealed In 'A Few Weeks'

leo-j said:
Its a new METAL GEAR game, not a MGS game, why do 360 owners beg for MGS4 all the time, why dont tehy get a ps3 and play the damn game.

The economy is in the shitter, in case you've missed it. A lot of people don't have one job, let alone two.

Around the Network

@BTFeather: Ah, I see what you were saying now.

@Leo-j: Uh... what? I said in the OP that it was a Metal Gear game. Notice how one of my possibilities was Metal Gear 3?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
badgenome said:
leo-j said:
Its a new METAL GEAR game, not a MGS game, why do 360 owners beg for MGS4 all the time, why dont tehy get a ps3 and play the damn game.

The economy is in the shitter, in case you've missed it. A lot of people don't have one job, let alone two.

Exactly. and why by a PS3 for 1 game?

i think it's

iphone+Ac!d=Apple On

that's what i think

leo-j said:

For some people that is the only game they want for the PS3.

So you can:

1. Buy a $400 PS3 and then a 50 dollar game

OR

2. Support the game going to the 360 and only buying the 50 dollar game.

Some people don't want to take the risk and buy a console soley on one game. And with money tight these days I wouldn't say that it isn't a safe bet.

Around the Network

remake of Metal Gear 2-3 for the Wii???!!!

Even though the game was announced for iPod Touch, I have to wonder exactly what this means, then? The next day!='a few weeks'

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."