By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - why does everyone think gt is overrated?

well ive been meaning to post this for a while why does everyone think that gta 4 is voerated.\

The graphics were fantastic

The story was mindblowing

Liberty City is a resonable size

The missions are intense

There are many things to do in LC

There is good multiplayer!

but these are all my opions so why people why i think this is the best game in the series

Around the Network

Its a good game, AAA at that, just not GOTY imo.

MGS4 really deserved it far more than GTA IV imo

mM

Because a lot of things that made san andreas great was taken out. It felt more like a downgrade to me,

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Because it was boring, after spending the first several hours driving people around, going on pointless dates and in 2 terribly boring fights I put it down and haven't looked back.

I thought it was an amazing game. The only problem is that the reviews would have had you believe it was like jumping into a pile of marshmellows (or any other example of things that would be incredibly fun to do).

Around the Network

I wouldn't say GTAIV was overrated but the media did hype the game as of to say it was a superior game to MGS4 or Super Mario Galaxy and such.

It was a Triple-A game but not a GOTY addition. It deserves to be known it was a good game though. I haven't played the game throughly enough to confirm it was good or bad. But the first few missions I did were awesome and the multiplayer aspect of it was killer and entertaining.

I expect to pick it up again for the 360 sometime after I complete Blue Dragon and Mirror's Edge.

GTA4 was a better game then the rest, thats why it Won GOTY.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

@sega4life

Yea okay, I always thought GTA: San Andreas was the best out of the series. But you can believe GTAIV was the best if you want.

Whiners, boring people that haven't nothing better to do, that's it.

You can't say that game is bad, goddamnit, look at that game and you can see the effort they put into that. You can say it's not goty, but it's an amazing game.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

xlost7 said:
@sega4life

Yea okay, I always thought GTA: San Andreas was the best out of the series. But you can believe GTAIV was the best if you want.

Well I was addressing the GOTY part, not what the best in the series was... don't know were you got that from.

And I will thanks for letting me.. 

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o