By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wheres the Bioshock love at?

Why is it that bioshock isnt selling on ps3 when it is the best game this gen? It makes no sense to the J man.

Even though it had its problems at the ps3 launch (which should be fixed by now) IT STILL WAS THE BEST GAME AVALIABLE.

Cummon ps3 owners , support the masterpiece that is bioshoc this gen.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

Does the "J" on J-man's avatar stand for joke?... because I must say... he's not very funny.

Tali agrees with the J man. Bioshock is a mighty fine game in need of more love.

bbsin said:

Does the "J" on J-man's avatar stand for joke?... because I must say... he's not very funny.

The only joke about the J mans post is that ps3 owners arent supporting the best game this gen.

pretty obvious that late releases dont' ever do as good. Considering how much worse PS3 multiplat do compared to 360's. Did you really expect a multiplat that is delayed a year to do good

Most hardcore gamers fro PS3 have a 360 and got the game already. And again all multiplats do way better on 360 at start. I dn't pay attnetion to much long term, they may catch up but opening weeks are way better on 360 all the time

Around the Network

I just bought it last week,,,,haven't got around to play it that much.but soon i will ;)

*looks to the left

*sees bioshock box with his other games

*feels he done what he could

now, we should stop speaking at the third person :(

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

irstupid said:
pretty obvious that late releases dont' ever do as good. Considering how much worse PS3 multiplat do compared to 360's. Did you really expect a multiplat that is delayed a year to do good

Most hardcore gamers fro PS3 have a 360 and got the game already. And again all multiplats do way better on 360 at start. I dn't pay attnetion to much long term, they may catch up but opening weeks are way better on 360 all the time

Yea but people are buying r2 and WAW instead of bioshock (which is infinitly times better by the way)

Flow said:
*looks to the left

*sees bioshock box with his other games

*feels he done what he could

now, we should stop speaking at the third person :(

The J man shall stop talking in third person once bioshock gets THE LOVE IT DESERVES!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many other games

mM