By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I heart Ultima 6

Ah, the memories. Ultima 6 was one of the first PC games I remember playing. I wasn't yet smart enough to follow the main quest, but the open endedness of the game kept me there for a long time. Years later, I finally figured out you could clone lightning wands after animating to duplicate them, and have an effectively infinite supply, which sort of broke the game for me.

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

Around the Network

My favorite Ultima was Ultima Exodus.

My first taste of a SRPG. Can't enjoy it anymore though after realizing how broken the Repel and Turn undead spells are.

Kenny said:
Ah, the memories. Ultima 6 was one of the first PC games I remember playing. I wasn't yet smart enough to follow the main quest, but the open endedness of the game kept me there for a long time. Years later, I finally figured out you could clone lightning wands after animating to duplicate them, and have an effectively infinite supply, which sort of broke the game for me.

Didnt know that! geez, wasting time hehe

yeah U6 had a lot of bugs and story/scripting dead ends. but I still love it.

U8 is the train wreck that I cant watching. I recently downloaded it from an abandonware site. I expect it to do something so cool, when there really isnt anything.

A retro moment from U6

LMAO. That brings back memories. I don't know how much time I wasted doing things like that.

I also don't know how much gold I wasted having sex with the gypsies. I was young, and the fact that there was prostitution in a game blew my mind.

Origin for the win!

Around the Network
badgenome said:

LMAO. That brings back memories. I don't know how much time I wasted doing things like that.

I also don't know how much gold I wasted having sex with the gypsies. I was young, and the fact that there was prostitution in a game blew my mind.

Origin for the win!

LOL! Yeah whats scary is that there's a lot of references from the male gypsies to sleep with them LOL

I still play at times Ultima Online. It's gone to shit now but I had the best time in UO compared to other games. UO is the best online rpg experience out there esp pvp followed by FF11 (imo).

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

^I only played Ultima Online also. I just play free shards now a days. UO: R free shard that is. None of that artifact bullshit that started happening. I feel left out for not playing any of the real Ultima Games. >_

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.