By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is is it possible for Valkyria Chronicles to come to the 360?

I want a Wii Version !!! I've heard that VC is as good as FE therefore Wii deserves a version.

Around the Network

Are you serious Crazzy? The PS3 has a massive user-base lead over the 360 in Japan, had a highly acclaimed exclusive srpg released and it still sold less than ToV, TLR and Blue Dragon. The PS3 is not the rpg seller you imagine it to be.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Sega are making some seriously good quality games for the ps3

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

@ Crazzy - The Last Remnant is an SRPG too....And it passed VC up in about 2-3 weeks.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

It will please you but I think it might hurt Sega more. See the late port flops Bioshock and ES for PS3.

Around the Network

Its possible, i wished it had been multi-plat, hopefully Sega can make a profit on this so we can see a sequel, or we will have another Okami =(

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

danielhiru said:

Its possible, i wished it had been multi-plat, hopefully Sega can make a profit on this so we can see a sequel, or we will have another Okami =(

Hmmm. Okami was ported from a Sony platform to a Nintendo platform. Lolcislaw gets his wish: Wii version confirmed!

mrstickball said:
@ Crazzy - The Last Remnant is an SRPG too....And it passed VC up in about 2-3 weeks.

oh BS, Last Remnant is SRPG light if anything.  The main defining aspect of an SRPG is that movement be limited and be a key factor in how you play the game.  And as far as I've read, there is no such system in TLR.  TLR is a turn based RPG with some interesting strategy, much more akin to Persona than to Disgaea.

Sure, 360 should get a port, as should PS3 get SO4

mrstickball said:

Calling TLR a SRPG is a stretch at best,

not only that but TLR is made by Square Enix and has that traditional RPG look, VC is made by Sega and uses Anime Cel Shading.