By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Awards Best of 2008 nominees have been decided!

psrock said:

And I was being serious too.

oh, i see, you guys are so mean. Being a virgin at 20 is not funny. I repeat, not funny.

damn now it all makes sense

Around the Network

If I'm not up for avatar of the year, these awards cannot be taken seriously.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

What's surprising me more is that you aren't nominated for funniest member, but DMeisterJ is. You are making jokes while DMeisterJ for the most part is the victim of jokes. It's like DMJ got nominated for all the mocking he receives.

It just doesn't make any sense.

It makes perfect sense.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

What's surprising me more is that you aren't nominated for funniest member, but DMeisterJ is. You are making jokes while DMeisterJ for the most part is the victim of jokes. It's like DMJ got nominated for all the mocking he receives.

It makes perfect sense.

No, it doesn't. You should have been nominated for the category "Best member to make fun of". Just look at the nominations for "ROFL thread of the year".

Now this makes perfect sense.

You should make a thread about what I should be nominated for.

It'd make perfect sense.

DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

It makes perfect sense.

No, it doesn't. You should have been nominated for the category "Best member to make fun of". Just look at the nominations for "ROFL thread of the year".

It'd make perfect sense.

no  more thread about you.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Added the links to all the nominated threads (except for leo's "Gta will kill Wii", which I couldn't find the link, if anyone has it, please give it, it'd be appreciated), so everyone knows what are they voting for.

I encourage people to check leo's "kind of personal, but", specially Soriku's post.
Yes, I'm campaigning for it, but since it made the cut (I was afraid it wouldn't, luckily it did), now's the time to make more people know it

psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:

It makes perfect sense.

It'd make perfect sense.

no more thread about you.

How about an attention Whore of the year one.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Soriku said:
Wondered when you'd make this. Sweet, I made it in 2 categories :)

How did DMJ become a user of the year nominee lolz?

Taking into account the GAFgate, him getting a PS3, Rol's thread about why he didn't own one, his "LBP will be huge", and his virgin thread, I'd be very surprised if he hadn't been nominated.

I'm still surprised that you weren't nominated, though. I'm sorry

Seems more like a popularity contest than anything.

I can't understand why Dogs Rule wouldn't be a nominee for nicest or most helpful member nor why Squilliam isn't up for funniest.

Oh well, I'm sure everyone has their own thoughts on this.

I should probably change my avatar back if I want to win best avatar. Damn. I don't even like my new avatar anyways. And why wasn't I nominated for harshest mod? I really wanted to win that one