By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Jaffe: Gow already looks 20-30 percent better than trailer

I thought the graphics in the trailer were awesome. I don't really care for amazing realism. Once my games like nice enough.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Don't think we need to take the percentages literally. I think he's saying that what he saw looks significantly better than the trailer.

He also had some great things to say about Gears 2. But as soon as he says some thing nice about an upcoming Sony product, here come the sceptics.

I buy consoles for their games... not the other way around.

@manifested

He's obviously a Sony supporter, and Sony supporters obviously blow things out of proportion. So this is OBVIOUSLY PR, and anything good about another platforms game must obviously be stealth trolling :D

I think I'm starting to catch onto teh logik @_@

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Claims involving percentages are 63% bullshit.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I have no doubt the game looks better, but how much better? He made a bold statement in his description of the footage, saying it was some of the best graphics hed ever seen...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
I have no doubt the game looks better, but how much better? He made a bold statement in his description of the footage, saying it was some of the best graphics hed ever seen...

the 1080p version is already close. It looks freakin awesome.

Check out my game about moles ^

He saw a pre-rendered cutscene...

OriGin said:
He saw a pre-rendered cutscene...

this is where you go "nooot" :p

Check out my game about moles ^

I think the game looks nice, any improvements made now is just an added bonus

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Personally, I think Jaffe sounds like a moron. But oh well.