By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Google - Wii and Xbox 360 on "Top Ten Most Wanted", PS3 Not Included

Chrizum said:
twesterm said:
ultraslick said:
Aj_habfan said:
Gatorgamer88 said:
gebx all you do is post negative sony information. Your a homer and if i see another post like this one i will ban you.

$10 says you are the one that ends up banned

haha, Aj got banned for that?.   Is it because he called him a homer?  what is that word, I am unfarmiliar with it.

To my understanding, it just means  to be like an oaf, or stupid or something. Is that right?

I'm going to a shot in the dark and say it's some sort of insult so I really don't care what it means.  As for people getting on gebx for posting negative Sony threads: I don't care.

Should I ban a Sony fan for posting the same article?  No.  So why should I care if he posts them?  If you don't like the article, give counterpoints.  If you can't do that, then just don't read it because in the end it shouldn't affect your console in any way at all.

Now if I catch him flaming or trolling then I will gadly do something but I don't have a problem with someone posting a legitimate news article.

Isn't copy/pasting articles without adding anything to the thread frowned upon though? Not that I think you should ban Gebx or anything, just wondering.

I'd generally like people to post some sort of insight as to why they posted the article (which admit could get get gebx into trouble) but as long as they don't just post a link and nothing else I'm generally fine with it.

My understanding of the rule is to just keep people from making a thread that is a link and nothing else.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
How many of these "Sony is hurting" threads have you made this month, gebx? There are 3 or 4 on the hot topics section just now. Between these and most other threads being about the same thing, there isn't much variation on the boards nowadays.

This isn't really a "Sony is Hurting" thread...

Its a "google trends" thread about the 360 and Wii being in the top 10

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Interesting..

Pixel Art can be fun.

talk about shooting the messenger.

DMeisterJ said:
papflesje said:
27 years old huh? :)

LOL!

Skeeuk is 30+ don't see you getting on his back .....

No, see nobody bash's him when he posts countless negative news articals in the Microsoft forum.

Around the Network

mmmm....

good job for wii and 360.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

twesterm said:
ultraslick said:
Aj_habfan said:
Gatorgamer88 said:
gebx all you do is post negative sony information. Your a homer and if i see another post like this one i will ban you.

$10 says you are the one that ends up banned

haha, Aj got banned for that?.   Is it because he called him a homer?  what is that word, I am unfarmiliar with it.

To my understanding, it just means  to be like an oaf, or stupid or something. Is that right?

I'm going to a shot in the dark and say it's some sort of insult so I really don't care what it means.  As for people getting on gebx for posting negative Sony threads: I don't care.

Should I ban a Sony fan for posting the same article?  No.  So why should I care if he posts them?  If you don't like the article, give counterpoints.  If you can't do that, then just don't read it because in the end it shouldn't affect your console in any way at all.

Now if I catch him flaming or trolling then I will gadly do something but I don't have a problem with someone posting a legitimate news article.

What happened to fair and balanced journalism, this site is turning in fox news! lol

gebx said:

... a list of most popular product searches offered up by Google has revealed the Wii to be the number one in-demand tech gadget ahead of the onrushing festive madness. Backing up the phenomenal popularity attributed to Nintendo’s demographic-busting console, its innovative Wii Fit exercise experience ranks as number two on the search list.

Splitting a top five product searches dominated by videogame devices is Apple’s non-telephonic iPod Touch, which offers many of the features contained within its iPhone stable mate at a cheaper price. And rounding out the first half of Google’s top searches are Microsoft’s well-established Xbox 360 and the world’s best selling Nintendo DS handheld.

It’s perhaps worth noting that Sony’s power-and-price-heavy PlayStation 3 console did not make the list, despite a year that has seen its appeal benefiting from the likes of critically applauded software exclusive LittleBigPlanet and the recently released Home user experience.

Moving swiftly beyond the inclusion of Ugg boots for women at number seven, other noteworthy tech devices making Google’s top ten include Apple’s all-conquering iPod Nano media player, the 12.9 megapixel Nikon D90 digital SLR camera, Microsoft’s Zune player, and digital picture frames.

http://www.thetechherald.com/article.php/200851/2634/Gaming-gadgets-dominate-most-wanted-festive-search-list

too much hate on Sony is not very nice. There is a limit we all must not cross, I hope when you come back you will see the light and come to your senses if you need assistance I will guide you gebx

twesterm - a homer is the same thing as a fanboy. It's used in sports.

Example: "The White Sox announcer Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson is such a homer"

It means he only talks about how good the sox are no matter how bad they are playing. (basically a blind fanboy cheering for the home team)