By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 fanboys are in their own league!

Barozi said:
No Squilliam, Gebx and me = FAIL

Well Squilliam is an odd one, he seems to love the underdog more than anything.

Gebx, well he should certainly be on the list (gets a kick from PS3 is doomdz threads)

And You, well ive seen you show some minor symptoms of PS3 love in recent weeks so I agree with you not being there.

Around the Network
SMcc1887 said:
Barozi said:
No Squilliam, Gebx and me = FAIL

Well Squilliam is an odd one, he seems to love the underdog more than anything.

Gebx, well he should certainly be on the list (gets a kick from PS3 is doomdz threads)

And You, well ive seen you show some minor symptoms of PS3 love in recent weeks so I agree with you not being there.

Well yeah it was some kind of a joke...

PS3 FTW !!!!! 

I'm a big 360 fan (wouldn't say fanboy)...

but I approve this thread...

SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:
LMAO ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY FIRST IT WAS LIPS THAN THE MII AVATARS AND NOW MY THREAD WHEN WILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL LOLL

Microsoft only copies things that are a success.  Notice they haven't copied anything off the PS3?  :)

Copying from someone successful means you yourself are a failure. Its pathetic.

C'mon, don't get this silly one started. You'll be owned left and right.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:
LMAO ALL YOU CAN DO IS COPY FIRST IT WAS LIPS THAN THE MII AVATARS AND NOW MY THREAD WHEN WILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING ORIGINAL LOLL

Microsoft only copies things that are a success.  Notice they haven't copied anything off the PS3?  :)

Had and have no intentions to.

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:

what loll

Obviously no 360 fans like me as a 360 fan at all.

I think it's time for me to leave.

Goodbye everybody! :(

Selnor RIP.

2904 posts.

selnor said:
Obviously no 360 fans like me as a 360 fan at all.

I hink it's time for me to leave.

Goodbye everybody! :(

Hell, you should certainly be on the list in my opinion.

You left off gebx, dirtyp2002 and legend11.

^_-

No really.

megaman2 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
SMcc1887 said:
Legend11 said:
megaman2 said:

what loll

Don't pretend =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).