By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OMG: God of War 3 will be the last GoW Oo !!!

FJ-Warez said:

Maybe he will die and get a free pass to the Elysian fields... and his family will be there waiting for him

maybe when he is done killing everyone he will go grab his family and get the fuck outta there XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
FJ-Warez said:

Maybe he will die and get a free pass to the Elysian fields... and his family will be there waiting for him

maybe when he is done killing everyone he will go grab his family and get the fuck outta there XD

Nah, you need to read more Greek Tragedies, I was making a really bad joke

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Hardly a surprise. It has always been a trilogy. There is also the fact that you are most likely going to kill Zeus at the end of this one (or be killed by him).

Tremble said:
I've just read this news on a french web site. So the last one? I bet my shirt that this will be the last GoW with kratos, but they'll put the franchise in another place/time. http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2008/00030714-god-of-war-3-sera-le-dernier-episode-de-la-franchise.htm

i hope they remake the first 2 GoW games for the ps3 ;)

Well if it is the last in the series, then I hope that some other company can make a halfway decent GoW clone ^^ Cuz I'll miss my gow style gameplay ;-; I'll cherish the games with my love ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
We were told this some time ago, I'm quite happy with it actually. I don't want the franchise to get milked, so this is for the better.

I just hope the Santa Monica team will make something of just as epic proportions as God of War. Or make it even better!

These are my sentiments exactly. God of War 2 is my favorite game but I don't want to see a God of War 4. Hopefully the next IP that the Santa Monica Team offers is as good if not better.

God of War Solid will be next and he will have an eyepatch.

As upsetting as it is to know Kratos tale is coming to an end, it is for the best.

I don't want to see such a good game milked to death.

@perpride

That .GIF in your sig in so EPIC. I love how he jumps off the wall, latches one of his Althena's Blades into the Centaur and pulls himself in for a killing blow.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

You fools, GOW3 will just be the end of Kratos' story. They'll probably use another main character when they need more exclusives on their console.

bbsin said:

You fools, GOW3 will just be the end of Kratos' story. They'll probably use another main character when they need more exclusives on their console.

No! Don't say that! We want a new IP Sony! You hear me?!

DON'T... MILK... THE... GOD OF WAR! (IP that is, not the actual God of War)