By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SDF Fable 2 Review!

hate to say it but it actually has SOME valid points...

frame-rate issues, hitting start takes a bit for the menu to pop up, lots of graphical glitches, digging looks horrible, dog kinda sucks (wish you could customize the bish and make him different kind of dog and what not), the voice acting was decent but the characters talking looked cruddy (like their lips werent moving insync with the voice actor)

all in all i enjoyed the game - 7/10

Around the Network

Another quality and unbiased review.

Man, they are on fire lately. The "calling it a story would be an insult to geniuses like Kojima" line nearly killed me.

lol!

They are trying too hard, which kills the humor =/

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Agreed Bitmap. This isnt funny at all... there is nothing clever about just bashing and being a dick....

They need educating in the subtle arts of comedy... maybe move the site to the UK and that might help them.

They used to carry a higher entertainment value, but since the site went into hiatus in the summer the most recent posts are barely entertaining.

Also lol at the UK comment. Yep, the islands have produced great comedians.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

RayRay102 said:
Haha,

No wonder PS3 games sale are so low. Even SDF are buying 360 games and reviewing them.

LOL

burn! :p

I think we should thank the SDF for buying a copy getting Fable 2 closer to 2 million worldwide.

badgenome said:

Man, they are on fire lately. The "calling it a story would be an insult to geniuses like Kojima" line nearly killed me.

Ever since sony have been having their heads handed to them on platters, SDF has been out in strong force. It would be feesable if the PS3 had sales to back their claims. But LMAO.