By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I hate how people say that infinity ward should make all call of duty games

We can all agree that it takes them two years to make a call of duty game right?

so why wait two years?

How come people dont want an extra call of duty game every other year to fill in the time waiting for infinity wards game?

So why complain? Do you want infinity ward to rush their game...is that what your saying?

so being realistic it's best to have a call of duty game every year made from two developers right!

Around the Network

yea, we should wait but not too long.

well i dont mind to be honest. it enables me to save money or to buy another game being as i only need to buy a COD once every 2 years

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

toastboy44562, you must love EA and their yearly release of all games, eh? ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I am sick of COD games. The series must finish in the near future. Time to move on and bring something new to the consumer.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
toastboy44562, you must love EA and their yearly release of all games, eh? ;)

actually the only game i buy every year are the call of duty games...

Ah the power of rentals, get to play all the games and best of all devs dont get a penny from me.

I'd rather a great Call of duty every other year instead of a good one every other year.

Treyarch makes the series look bad. Fuck activision. Sony should buy infinity ward :D

I will wait for the next year to get cod6, I am not interested in Cod5, infinite ward rules, also I hate old weapons

RPG said:
Ah the power of rentals, get to play all the games and best of all devs dont get a penny from me.

wow we have that in common :s